Prolouge

Alison's Pov

"I believed you!! And....and...y..you through it all away. Everything I ever gave you!!! I...I...I..loved you!" She yelled at me.

Those last three word replayed over and over and over again in my mind. She loved me! She loved me and now she doesn't. Everything I ever did was for her. I tried my best at believing in her at all costs and shoving the guilt down way to far. I had held it in for too long and I had finally let it all out! I had hurt her not just mentally but physically.

"Em, please you have to listen! You don't know the full story! Just hear me out!" I pleaded with her.

My mind was racing. Why was I doing this to her? I should've just told her before she got so attached! I loved her too, and I still do! I always will.

"No Alison. I'm done! I'm so done!" She basically screamed in my face. I could feel her warm breath racing around my face as she spoke. She turned on her heels, I took in a whiff of her scent as her hair swayed in front of my face, then she stomped away.

"Emily!!!!! Please!!!!" I was now on my knees, kneeling on the wet grass in front of my house. She kept on walking, not even turning back to look in my direction. She opened the door to her car and I started to sob. "Emily please don't do this!!! Please! I'm begging you! Just hear me out! Please!" She slammed her door shut. "EMILY!!!!" I sobbed.

It was over she was going to disappear, poof out of my life! I sobbed harder pulling my knees closer to my chest, my make-up now smeared all over my white jeans. My phone buzzed in my back pocket, but I ignored it. I had lost her nothing was ever going to be okay again!

~~~~~~~~~~

I stood in the middle of my room holding the note in my sweaty palms. I took a deep breath, and let it out. I turned on my heels and headed out to my car. I drove to her house, put the note in the mail box, and got back in my car. I started to drive down the road. I reached next to me and grabbed the bottle of tequila and took another swig. I pulled to the side of the road, took another swig and got out of the car. I wiped my mouth and dragged me feet along with my body to the walk way of the bridge. I grabbed on to the railing. I climbed on top of it and stood there for a moment letting all of the good thoughts take over my mind before I did the unthinkable! I stuck one foot out in front of me suspended in thin air, and stepped off.

~~~~~~~~
Hey everyone!!!! This is my new book. Let me know what you think. Should I keep writing it? This won't be the first chapter!!! This will come later in the book!!!!