Chapter 10

(A/N: I'm sorry but classes have been kicking my ass lately and I haven't had much time to write. This is kind of just a filler chapter. Sorry for it being so long. I just got my new laptop, so I don't have to write on a tiny screen now. Yesssssssssss!!!!! Anyways on to the chapter.)

1 week later

Alison's POV

I've moved back into my own house now but, my time spent at Emily's house will not be forgotten.

*FLASHBACK*

I walked into the living area and was met by my girlfriend's mother standing right in front of me.

"Alison I just wanted to tell you that I think I know what's going on with you and Emily." She stated.

"Yyy...you ddo?" I question her with a shocked face. I was hoping I wouldn't have to have this conversation with Emily's mother alone. I wasn't ready to come out to Emily's family or mine. I think I just don't know what people will think of me. I don't want to be pushed aside by others, because I may be different from them.

"Yeah. You guys are doing......." She started to say and I braced myself for everything that was about to come undone in front of me.

"We're doing a project Mom. We're doing a project together and we were kind of afraid to ask for your help. Would you be willing to help us, Mom" Emily buts in just at the right moment. She looks back at me and smirks.

"Oh. Yeah sure, Honey. I would love to help you guys. What's the project on?" She asks now full of excitement.

Emily has a worried look on her face and looks at me with pleading eyes.

"Ummm.... It's STD's!!!" I shrugged my shoulders at Emily, as her face is in the form of "really bitch".

"Oh, well yo..."

"Yes Mom, like Sexually Transmitted Diseases, stuff you get from having sex. So do you really even want to help with that?" Emily responds and I'm praying that Mrs. Fields doesn't want to talk about that topic.

I see a look of torture wash over Mrs. Fields face.

"I don't really know how much help I can be to you guys. It's been a while since I've really learned about those kinds of things."

A wave of relief washes over both Em and I.

"It's okay Mom. I think we'll manage just fine." Em says as she looks at me.

Emily and I both ran up the stairs and into her room.

As soon as she closed the door I let out a sigh I didn't know I was holding. I look at Emily and laugh throwing myself down on her bed.

"Well that was eventful" she said as I giggled in response.

She laid down beside me on her bed and laid her head on my chest. I lightly stroked her hair.

"So, do you want to tell your mom about us or are we going to wait?" I asked Emily.

"Whatever you feel like doing babe." Emily said as she leaned up and kissed me.

"Tell me what?" her mom asked from the doorway with snacks in her hand. She was looking down so she hadn't seen Emily kiss me.

I quickly pulled away from her, my face bright red as I put distance between us. Emily sat up and fixed her hair, while clearing her throat. 

"Nothing Mrs. Fields." I looked from her to Emily.

"Alison, I told you to call me Pam." She said sternly.

"Yes, Mrs. I mean Pam." I said with a blush growing over my face.

She set the snacks down on the table next to the bed. "I brought you guys some snacks for when you work on this interesting project."

"Thanks Mom." Emily said. I could tell that she was getting nervous.

"So what are so cautious about telling me?"

"Umm........"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The End

.

.

.

.

.

.

You really think I would do that um hell no. I'm not that rude. Sorry this is so short but i just wrote this right now so you could have something. I'm really at a loss for ideas so if you could help me that would be much appreciated. Love you all!!!

~Colleen