Chapter 9

Finally reading Bliss and I love it so much. This picture is of the necessities I need to read anything 😂 I'm having so many feels today.  Oh and Shay hit 10 million on Instagram!!! YEAAAHHHH PARTY TIME WOOT WOOT!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Emily's POV

"NO!"

I woke up covered in sweat and trembling.

"It was just a dream." I said letting my tense muscles sink back into the couch.

"Babe are you okay? What happened?" Alison asked worried.

"It's okay. It was just a dream."

"Do you want to talk about it?" She asked her eyes full of concern.

"No it's okay it was nothing." She gave me an unconvinced look. I smiled reassuringly.

I tried to change the subject.

"Where are your parents?"

"Well my mom doesn't really come around much anymore, since she has her own place, and my Dad he's away on business." She explained. I sensed a slight uncomfortable vibe coming from Alison.

(AN: Ik that Jessica is dead but she is going to be alive because I think it would make a better story line.)

"Oh so you're alone in this house? I don't like the sound of that. You can stay with me in the mean time." I answer concerned.

I get up and drag her off the couch to pack a bag.

"I don't know Emily. Your mom?"

"She doesn't know about us and she won't until you're ready. She's at home but you'll be fine. Okay?"

"I guess. I don't really want to be here. And....... It gives me more time with you." We both smiled.

We were standing on the second to last stair, when I leaned over and stared into her eyes. She dropped my hand and closed her eyes. I let my hands graze her hips. I leaned into her and whispered in her ear, "Let's get that bag packed." I giggled and ran up the stairs.

"Fucking tease" she yelled and ran after me.

I hid in the closet. I heard her come into the room.

"Em.......Emily? Where are you? Babe?" She called out for me.

I moved my foot and all of a sudden a box of stuff came tumbling down.

"Ahhhh!!!!" I screamed. Alison swung the closet doors open.

She laughed, "You okay?! Wow I didn't think this would ever happen. Emily Fields is back in the closet. I repeat, EMILY FIELDS IS BACK IN THE CLOSET!!!"

"Shut up." I giggled.

She helped me out. I pulled a pair of underwear off of my head. I examined it.

"Nice thong. Why is there a box of lacy thongs hiding in your closet?" I looked behind me and the closet floor was now full of them.

"Em if-"

"I want a piercing." I blurted out randomly.

I think I want just one piercing. I don't want to be like those gay girls who needs to have a million piercings and tattoos. One of two of each would be nice. I've been thinking about this for a while now and I'm really a ready to get a strange piercing.

"Wait, What?" She questioned.

"I think I want a piercing."

"Um. Okay. What kind of piercing?"

"I'm not really sure yet. I have few ideas."

"Like what Emily?"

"Um... I don't know.... Maybe.... A bellybutton piercing, or a nipple pi......." She cut me off.

"Woah! What! Okay. Well that's very........ Interesting. "

"Well I want us to maybe get matching piercings!?" I asked her questioningly.

"Umm. I'll have to get back to you on that. I'm not so sure on the nipple piercing." She had a shocked look across her face.

"Hmmmm I wonder what it would be like to have clit piercings...." I mumbled.

"What the fuck Em?" She practically yelled, while punching me in the arm.

I rubbed my arm chuckling," I'm serious, I heard the piercing makes your clit more sensitive."

"Umm. Well I'll have to think about this."

"I want to make you scream without having to do all the work." I said as she whined. "You know that I love to hear you scream my name, so the whole neighborhood knows I'm here."

I saw her look towards her toes and smile. I lifted her chin up and saw that she was blushing. "Awwww you're so cute when you blush."

"Stop it. Your embarrassing me!!" She sternly told me.

"There's no one here to hear this conversation."

"You don't know that?" She said, pouting.

"Oh really?"

"Yeah the government could be listening," she stated matter-a-factly.

"Conspiracy theories really Ali?" I asked, while laughing.

"You know what, shut up and let me pack." She commanded.

"Ali....Ali......Ali.......Aliiiiiiiiiii......Alison.....ALI!!!" I yelled repeatedly.

"WHAT?"

"You're cute," I told her giggling.

"I know I am but what exactly are you?" She questioned smirking.

"I'm VERY SEXY! That's what I am." I stated.

"True. You know I compliment you on that all the time."

"Okay..... Can you please hurry up and pack because I'm so ready to go to my house."

"Why you don't like it here?........ All...... Alone....no parents?" I said raising my eyebrows.

"Just hurry up before I change my mind."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Okay sorry for taking so long to update. Here it is tho. Let me know what you think in the comments.
~Colleen