Chapter 4

"Ali......" She pants breathlessly.

"Em."

I can't hold myself back this time, not when she's standing there, her plump pink lips only a few inches from mine. She's staring at me intensely with those warm brown eyes, that make me melt.

I raise my hand, caressing her face softly, her mouth slightly open as I run my thumb against her lower lip.

"Are you okay, Ali?" She asked with a confused look on her face.

"I need to tell you something," I breathe out, nervously.

"Please tell me, Ali," Emily whispers, our lips almost brush together as were now standing so close.

God, she's killing me.

I just smash my lips forcefully into hers, making a tiny whimper erupt from her mouth, before she starts kissing back.

My fingers tangle in her long dark hair, as her hands wrap around my neck and deepening the kiss.

Our tongues tangle together intimately, as quiet moans and whimpers continue to fill the room.

The taste of her sweet lips that I've waited for, for so long. It is almost too much for me, but somehow it makes me crave her even more.

I put my hands on her chest backing her up against the wall, intertwining both of our hands over her head.

We keep kissing hard, to the point where I feel like our lips are bruised.

Only then do we stop, breathing heavily, our eyes locking.

I lean in towards Emily's ear and whisper; "You have absolutely no idea, how badly I've wanted to kiss you all night."

My head makes its way to her neck. I brush her hair out of the way, grazing her skin with my fingertips coaxing her to give me better access. I run my tongue along her jawline and she moans out in pleasure.

I continue to bite and suck on her neck, eventually finding her sweet spot. I lick it occasionally to soothe the sting from my bite.

"Ali," Emily shudders, as I nip her earlobe.

Pulling back slightly, I look at her with a serious face before telling her sternly; "I can't keep lying to myself, Emily."

Her breathing starts to pick up again, as I keep staring deep into her eyes, our bodies pressed tightly against each other, with our hands still intertwined above her head.

"I love you, Em. I've always loved you," the words finally leave my mouth, as tears well up in my eyes.

Emily looks completely shocked with her mouth agape, and I almost start panicking as I close my eyes trying to prepare myself for whatever she will say.

But, the next thing I feel, are soft lips timidly pressing against mine.

I melt into the kiss, immediately, taking in everything about her petal lips. The taste is intoxicating flavor. I open my lips slightly and her tongue slips into the wet cavern of my mouth exploring, and searching.

But, then it ends, too quickly I might add. She pulls away slowly and touches her lips.

"Wow."

"I can say the same." I smirk.

She has a tinge of worry on her face.

"Em. Your starting to worry me." I say, looking her in the eyes, she looks sad.

"I like you. A lot. You make me happy. You make me laugh. You're smart. You're different. You're a little crazy, and awkward, and your smile alone makes my day. I've been waiting to tell you this for so long, too long. I ...." She says.

I grab both of her hands and leading her over to my bed. We sit down and I take her hands in my lap.

"I love you!" She finally says to me, hysteria clear in her voice "I love you! Alright? Loving you is like breathing... how can I stop?"

I smiled at her. I grabbed her back, pulling her against me.

She pressed her body against mine as I fell back on the bed. She pressed her lips against mine. The kiss was full of passion and longing.

"It's okay to love me Em," I whisper against her lips, "It just means our love will be infinite."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Here's the next chapter!!!!! Thanks so much for the help emison96 !!!!! I'm looking forward to writing the next chapter for you guys. Let me know what you think!
Love you all!!!
~Colleen