Chapter 5

"I love you!" She finally says to me, hysteria clear in her voice "I love you! Alright? Loving you is like breathing... how can I stop?"

I smiled at her. I grabbed her back, pulling her against me.

She pressed her body against mine as I fell back on the bed. She pressed her lips against mine. The kiss was full of passion and longing.

"It's okay to love me Em," I whisper against her lips, "It just means our love will be infinite."

Her warm breath was smothering me. The moment our gaze met, her eyes seem to blaze. My hunger for her was heightened getting stronger and stronger.

I can't hold it back much longer. I pushed her off of my body and backed her against the wall. I saw her eyes turn dark brown, unusual to her light warm caramel color. She licked her lips.

I seductively grinned at her as I harshly thrust my knee between her thighs. She threw her head back into the wall in reaction. She moaned out my name and dug her nails into my back.

I started to move my knee in circles against her center, which made her breath hitch.

She sucked in air. I took that time to slip my tongue into her mouth. I swirled my tongue around hers. I started to suck her bottom lip into my mouth. I grasped her lip with my teeth and slightly pulled causing her to moan again.

"Aliiiii....." She grunted.

That took me over the edge. I dropped my knee and roughly grabbed her ass with both of my hands. She hooked her leg around my waist as I pulled her up.

I connected our lips again in a heated kiss. She ran her tongue across my bottom lip asking for entrance, which I declined. She got frustrated after a few seconds and just bit my bottom lip. I moaned and opened up for her, smirking.

I ran my fingers through her silky soft hair.

I slowly walked backwards until I felt the bed bump against my leg. I let myself fall backwards with Emily on top of me. She started sucking on my tongue, before basically fucking my mouth with her tongue.

We kept going on for a while with our heated makeout session, when Emily suddenly decides to pull away. Her brown eyes have turned remarkably darker, filled with lust, but somehow she still looks angelic.

"Ali, are you sure you wanna do this?"

"Yes," I breathed out against her lips.

"...I want you, please!" I begged.

She reaches for the hem of my T-shirt and pulls it slowly over my head, and finally throws it away. My breasts come to view, as she unclips my bra but still not discarding the unnecessary piece of clothes between us.

That's when I can't take it anymore, either she's going to touch me or I'm going to take her in every way possible right now.

"Fuck this," I mutter and flip us over - taking her completely by surprise, as she gasps out.

"Now I'm in control," I purr into her ear, making her gulp.

I run my fingers along her perfectly toned thighs, sending shivers through her body, as I finally hook them in her soaked underwear and slide them teasingly down her lean legs.

Looking up at her, I smile seductively, as I settle my weight fully down on her and reach for her bra.

I discard it within seconds and instantly wrap my warm mouth around a stiffened nipple without any second thoughts, making her moan out softly.

My tongue runs in small circles around the nub, as my teeth begins to graze the tip of it.

"Ali," Emily breathes out, while tangling her fingers in my hair.