Bella's Dream

Bella's Dream

Everybody, including Aragorn, Legolas, Theoden, and Gimli forced me to rest before battle. They wanted me to go to the cave with the women, but that I refused.  

I walked to the room Eóywn told me I could occupy.  

Sure enough, I was asleep with in seconds.

*****************************************

I was walking through similar surroundings; Rivendell. I heard a voice I knew so well.  

"Isabella." She called my name. I spun around to see Galadrial and Arwen walking towards me. Both in pure white gowns, with a silver tiara.  

"This is my braclet's job, isn't it?" I aske them. Arwen smiled and nodded.  

"You missed this place. So your heart took control." She grinned. I nodded in understandance. It was true. I missed this place dearly. I wanted to walk along the pathways to the waterfalls. And smell the newly formed fruits and flowers. I REALLY did miss it.  

"You have made your decision Bella." Galadrial said in that smooth, monotone voice of hers.  

"Huh?" I asked confused.  

"With Legolas. You have made it. You said yes to his proposal.You were meant to fall in love with the prince. You were meant to see him on the balcony that day. That is the decision that is going to change your life." She smiled. Her cheek bones were so noticeable I thought they were gonna pop off her cheek.  

"Y-you mean that was the decision? Saying yes to his proposal?" I asked her with wide eyes.  

"Yes. It was quite easy." She chuckled lightly. I nodded and looked at Arwen who seemed uncomfortable.  

She sighed. "Bella, I am leaving for the Undying Lands tonight." She whispered. Tears wheled up in my eyes.  

"No Arwen you can't! Aragorn loves you." I said.  

She smiled and laughed light heartedly. She placed a hand on my shoulder and hugged me. I let the tears flow freely.  

"Oh do not cry, child, you will be happy with your life to come. No need to fret for me." She said.  

"You were like a sister to me. I will never forget you."  

"And I will never forget you." She smiled one last time.  

"But, there is also another decision at stake. I will not tell you, the timw will come for you to figure it out on your own. Now," Galadrial spoke. "It is time for you to go back and fight. Goodbye Isabella." She said.  

"Goodbye." I whispered.

*****************************************

I gasped awake to the sound of scurrying and clanking medal.  

I ran to the door and opened...