Secret... (5)

Chapter 5

'Uh huh, this is my shit 

All the girls stomp your feet like this

A few times I've been around that track 

So it's not just gonna happen like that 

Because I ain't no holla back girl 

I ain't no holla back girl'

"Oh My God! Lyn turn it off! I'm trying to sleep!" I yelled pulling my head up from the pillow. Lyn danced around the room singing along.

"That's your phone, idiot!" Lyn yelled at me. I groaned but got up to answer it.

"Hello?" I asked.

"Hey, it's your mom." she said down the receiver.

"Oh hey mom. What's up?" I asked. I pulled the phone back to see what time it was, and forget I can't see the time during a call. Wow I'm such an idiot.

"Come home and get dressed for school. Oh and I need you to go over to your sisters friend house so you can meet the family for me." she demanded.

"Why can't you do that?" I asked. She's the mother and I really don't feel like being bugged by my little sister friends.

"Because I have to go to work, and my next off day isn't until Sunday." she replied.

"Fine." I grumbled down the line. She hung up and I got out of the bed.

"Gotta go."I said leaving to go brush my teeth. I keep a tooth brush here because I practically live here. I borrowed some of Lyn's clothes so I didn't have to change when I got home and headed outside. When I stepped out Lance was out there waiting for me.

"What do you want?" I asked while crossing my arms so that they rested under my breast.

"I.. you know... I don't mean to hurt you, and I want to try it again."I know what he meant. He wants us to try again, and I don't want to go through this again.

"If I gave you a fourth chance I'd be stupid. If we didn't work the third time I don't think we're gonna work at all. I don't want to try again." I said rather bluntly.

"Why not? It might work. You never know, and besides you still love me and I still love you." he told the truth about the love part, but I wasn't going to dive into that drama for the forth time.

"Your right, but if we stay not together long enough our love will slowly slip away. Just like mine has been doing."

"This is because of that Dimitri kid isn't it?" I stay silent. I actually didn't think about that, and I don't know the reason but I'm happy. "Well I wish you two the best." he stood up and started to walk back inside.

"Wait!" he stopped, but I said nothing but stare at him. I could see he was on the brink of tears, and when this happened he tended to talk to know one for days.

"Look I'm not going to force you to be with me, but if you like Dimitri and he makes you happy then be with him. Like I said I don't mean to hurt you, and I don't want to do it again." with that said he walked inside and I walked across the street to my house. Yes I lived across the street from them , but that's why I practically lived over there. I really didn't mean to hurt him. I just don't want to go through that pain again.

I walked inside the house and went to the fridge to get me something to drink. There was a sticky note on the fridge with the address. I smiled she knew me so well. The first place I go to when I get home is always the fridge, but if you saw me you'd be amazed. I'm a very skinny person. Not nasty skinny just skinny.