1

I pulled my hair into a bun and then put on some gold hoops. I was getting ready to go to the football game and I was getting cute for one reason, Shad was Running-Back. My brother was quarter back but who cares about his fruity ass.

"Hurry up, we gotta go!" Isaiah yelled leaning on the door henge.

"Boy, I'm driving you! You better chill!" I screamed back. I grabbed my white Chanel purse and then rolled my eyes at him.

"I'm ready, damn!" I shouted in his face.

"Too much damn make up on anyway!" he shrieked smacking my shoulder as we walked down the stairs.

"Fruit loop! Why do you know anything about make up?!" I bellowed rolling my neck.

"Get yo ass in that car!" he screamed pushing me. I flipped him off and with that we climbed into my Jeep.

I never understood why we had to be an HOUR early to his games but if we didn't he threw fits like this. Now I was gunna look thirsty for Shad because I was early to his game.

Isaiah and I walked different directions, me towards Emaja and Iree and Isaiah towards the football field. I walked up to them and gave them hugs making sure to be as obnoxious as possible.

"Hey y'all wanna go to Burger King or something down the street?" Iree asked fixing her black leggings. Inside I was jumping for joy.

"Sure. Lets leave there at 4:15," I replied as we started walking.

"Why so specific?" Emaja asked chuckling slightly.

"Just in case Shad pays attention to when I show up to the game. I want to look late like I don't care," I explained with an evil smirk.

"But you do," Iree replied knitting her eyebrows together.

"Oh young freshman, you're supposed to look like you don't," Emaja said patting Iree's shoulder. Iree nodded her head as if she understood and we began talking about last night's episode of Bad Girls Club.

**

"Trevor, I told you to stop coming near me during school! People will think something about us!!" I whisper yelled. He only picked at his French tip nails and yawned.

"Hello?" I said waving my hand in front of him.

"I'm sorry, I was ignoring your bull shit," he replied rolling his neck.

"Trevor!" I whimpered. I checked my surroundings one more time to make sure no one saw me with him.

"Look, I'm not gunna keep seeing you if you can't come out," Trevor said loudly. I almost smacked him.

"Voice. Down," I said through gritted teeth. He rolled his eyes and then placed his hands on his hips.

"Look, I like you... But if you're ashamed of who you are then... I can't date you," he replied placing a hand on my shoulder. I placed my hand over his fighting my tears. That was the last thing I wanted to hear come out of my boyfriend's mouth.

"B-but--"

"Goodbye, Isaiah. Call me when you get out of the closet."

He walked away without another word, leaving me in the darkness of the school basement utility closet, crying and wishing I didn't care so much about what people thought.

If I came out, I would lose all my friends and worse... My dad would never look at me the same. I sighed and punched the wall.

After a while of crying, I wiped my tears and went up to the boys locker room so that I could change into my uniform with the rest of the guys.