4

A few days later, I got a flight back to Cali and decided to handle the situation carefully. I wasn't gunna tell Daniel about it if Isaiah wasn't gay, but if he was this was going to be a nice addition to this roller coaster I call my life.

I was currently staying in a hotel until everything was sorted out and when it was, I would be going right back to Charlotte.

I still wasn't talking to Daniel, but I asked his security guard to send me some surveillance tapes so that I could figure this whole cheating thing out. My life was an honest hot mess.

**

I walked up to Loni and dapped him up before joining into the conversation. They were discussing Trevor's Facebook status from last night. Everyone saw it and read it and a lot of people accepted it, my boys, however, were not happy that we had a homosexual attending our school.

I only sat and listened, not bothering to make any additions or co-signs about what they were saying. I would be one low life hypocrite if I did and if there's one thing I know, it was that my parents didn't raise me to be like that.

"How about we jump him tomorrow?" Bow asked rubbing his hands together.

"Yeah! Lets get that faggot ass nigga right after his play!" Loni agreed.

"How fruity can this nigga get? He in a school play?" Daequan asked with an amused smirk on his face.

"Apparently! So let's jump him right outside of school when everyone is gone," Terrell said quietly.

"Aight," Loni replied. They all dapped each other up while I sat there, deciding whether or not I wanted to say anything.

"You down?" Bow asked me. I snapped out of my thoughts and played dumb.

"Down for what?" I questioned.

"Was you not here the entire time? Jumping that fruit loop!" Bow exclaimed in a hushed tone.

"I uhh... Nah..." I replied.

"Why not?" Loni inquired. "You gay too?"

"Psh nigga fuck that! I love me some pussy! Ya feel me?" I yelled obnoxiously. They all guffawed and slapped me on the back.

"Yeah, we feel you," Daequan laughed.

"Jumping people... It's not my thing... I just got some new Jordan's and I ain't tryna get blood on 'em," I explained.

"Bring an extra pair," Terrell said.

"Boy, don't you know? Don't no fresh nigga own shoes that can get dirty in!" Bow yelled smacking him on the back of the head. "It's cool if he don't want to do it. Leave him alone."

On the inside I was wiping my forehead and releasing air from my lungs, but on the outside I was cool and goofy like they were.

Bow started talking about something and the boys all started laughing while I, on the other hand, zoned out. I had to warn Trevor about what they were gunna do.

"Hey, babe," a familiar voice said. I looked up and saw TT standing in front of Bow holding her books and blushing shyly. If only she knew how vulnerable she looked to us.

"Hey, boo," he replied kissing her lips. I scoffed and then pretended to throw up sending everyone in loud cackles. He flipped us the bird and then grabbed TT's hand and walked down the hallway with her.

It amazed me how she couldn't even consider what I said about Bow Wow and amazed me how he could keep up the game no problem. He showed no signs of changing.

**

I walked down the hallway with Bow silently with his arm wrapped around me as I listened to his story. He was talking about jumping Trevor and that didn't sit right with me, not at all.