9

Same Love to me, is about a real life family. It doesn't have to be mine and it doesn't have to be yours, but somewhere out there is a family that struggled the way my fictional family did. It's about a father tempted with cheating, a mother that's hurt by her husband, a daughter that gets heart broken, and a son that's gay.

And out of all this there is probably a girl like there like Tierra. Wanting to feel loved by a man other than her father. News flash, when boys look at a female they see sex. They do not see a wonderful person that they want to get to know on another level, they see sex. If you feel like this, please know that The Lord says that marriage isn't in the plan for everyone and, you look stupid searching for a long term significant other at 16 years old... Just saying.

Doing everything you can to make someone happy sounds like the most wonderful thing in the world right now, but it can always come back to bite you like it did Tierra. Long story short, a man will say and do anything to get into your panties and they will have no remorse for it later. Be careful out there ladies.

Now for the elephant in the room, Isaiah. Even though it says in the Bible that homosexuality is wrong, it also says that judgment and hate is wrong. In the Bible Jesus is ridiculed for hanging around sinners, but Jesus says, "if one sheep out of a hundred go astray, would you not abandon the ninety nine to go look for the one?" Jesus means that if one person goes astray and begins to sin, you must go help the person and bring them back to the group of saints.

Besides Biblical meaning, in a humane standpoint just because someone does something you don't necessarily agree with, does not mean you steal their rights away. Do some of you realize that they white people tried to say that being black was wrong in the Bible? Do you realize that this is civil rights? People will do anything to stop someone else from having rights the same as someone else and I think that of all things is a bigger sin than being Homosexual.

"There is no difference live on and be yourself. When I was in church they taught me something else. If you preach hate at the service, those words aren't anointed. The holy water that you soak in has been poisoned." -Macklemore

This situation that happened to Isaiah, being beaten for his sexuality, happens every day and many people die because of it. It's a big deal to me that someone hates themselves so much because of the world that they have to take their own lives.

"A world so hateful someone would rather DIE than be who they are" -Macklemore

I'm not here trying to change someone's views about Homosexuality, I'm just asking people to be tolerant. Tolerance would make the world a better place, not opinionless people, just tolerance by itself. That's all I, and the world, asks for.

TOLERANCE

I was so happy to have written the third book of Young & Reckless series! It was short but it was fantastic (was it not?). Thanks for reading it. Look out for my new story Selfish featuring Trevor Jackson and Deanna Myers (fellow wattpader). Coming very soon. As soon as I'm done with That's Good, That's Bad lol