Time to put things right

The losers ignored me which I was fine with because I didn't feel like talking anymore. I felt depressed and wanted my life to end. Why couldn't everything go perfectly fine for me? Why? Maybe I had to fix these problems up myself.

I thought about it and I knew I couldn't bring my brother back to life but I could still get my mum and dad back together. The school bell rang and I stood up slowly and headed for the gate. As I went past, kids from the popular group all started at me and sniggered. I ignored them but one of them pushed me and mocked me:

"So how was it being pushed over by your crush?" It was Natasha. She had fixed herself up completely and looked as if nothing had happened. I gave her a glare and she just mocked me more. "Oh! I'm so scared! She's death staring me!" The kids surrounding Natasha all laughed and giggled.

I stepped up my pace and made it into a jog then a run. I couldn't wait to get home and lie in my bed. It as the only place where I actually felt welcomed. Today had been horrible. The tears that I had been holding in came down in waterfalls. I opened my house door and stormed to my room.

I went past my parents room. More like my mums room. Wait. No. My mum had found a new match. And she was making out with him right now. I quickly rushed into my room and slammed the door and soaked my pillow with salty tears. My brothers room was right next to me. If he was still alive he would be comforting me right now. I took out the album that I had been looking at last night and I spotted a picture that pretty much added a whole litre more of tears.

I turned page by page all filled with pictures of me with Harry either playing together or spending time together. There was one picture with our whole family in it. Next to it, it said 'Jordan + Kate have got new kids, Harry and Heather.' A teardrop landed on to the photo and I wiped it off the plastic covering and stared at my dad and Harry's faces. They both looked so happy.

I couldn't live like this anymore. It was time to put things right. I dried my eyes and grabbed my notebook and pen and jotted down some ideas. In the end I had not only one plane but three.