Too Much For Mum

The next day I went to school I was greeted with a surprise. The principal was tapping her foot and looked very mad. Natasha was by her side smirking. As soon as I tried to enter through the school gates Mrs King grabbed my arm and pulled me to her office.

Let me guess. I was in trouble for yesterday when I had fought with Natasha. "Miss Davies. Your behaviour is unacceptable! The way you fought with Natasha yesterday was OUTRAGEOUS!"

Correct.

"Natasha came yesterday afternoon crying yer eyes out! I know it's hard losing your brother but it does not mean you take your anger out on your friend."

"Actually. I don't think we are friends anymore." I corrected.

"DO NOT CORRECT ME MISS DAVIES. YOU WILL GET A SUSPENSION FOR THE REST OF THE WEEK!"

Natasha smirked at me but Mrs King saw this.

"BOTH OF YOU ARE GOING TO GET A SUSPENSION! NOW LEAVE MY OFFICE!" Natasha glared at me and left the room. By now Mrs King was as red as a tomato. She had picked up the phone and was dialling my mums number.

"LEAVE NOW MISS DAVIES!" I lifted my hands as if in defeat and left the room. Outside Natasha waited for me and stuck the middle finger up at me. I wanted to punch her in the face but I ignored her and headed home.

Once I reached home my mum was resting her head on her arm and looked really tired. The obviously had already received the call from school... Oh no...