So close!

I followed my mum to the cafe hoping she walked there. Nope. Just had to take the car. Which meant I had to run all the way to the cafe...

I started running before my mum started driving. That way I would get a head start. I had worn a lot of make up with so much eyeliner and mascara that it looked like I had got a black eye. My lips where pure red and I was wearing black all over so I looked really goth. To add to this 'disguise' I messed up my hair and looked at my reflection. I looked really scary and I didn't even recognise myself!

I just hoped my mum didn't recognise me at all. As I ran my mum looked into the rear mirror and muttered to herself as she saw the reflection of me. What did she mutter? Did she recognise me? Or was it just that I had overdone my makeup too much?

The cafe was closer than I thought. My mum took a four seater and I took a two seater behind her. I watched the entrance hoping to see the familiar shape of my dad.

"Hey Kate!"
My mum say up straight from the sudden call of her name. Dad had entered from the back.
"Oh! Umm... Jordan! What are you doing here!"
"Umm... Don't you know?"
My mum gave my dad a confused look.

Dad quickly changed the subject and soon enough they were both smiling and it looked like they were going to be together again after all. Then everything went wrong.

"So, Kate? How are you doing so far without me?" My dad asked.
"Well, I found this new guy... He's pretty cool..." No! Why? Why would you say that mum?"
"But we broke up after like... One day." My mum finished. I sighed a sigh of relief then my mum asked how my dad was going.

My dad shuffled in his seat and answered. "Well. I've found this new girl... And..."
And you broke up with her. And you broke up with her. Please tell me you broke up with her." My mum wasn't smiling anymore.

"We're getting a daughter soon..." My mum was horrified.
"So! First you leave me and then you find a new girl and get a new child!" Do you only think about yourself? Think about me! Think about Heather! Think about your true family! You know what? I thought things were getting a bit better between us two but I guess not!"

My mum and dad argued on and on in the public! It was so embarrassing and all I could do was cry and run out of the cafe. My mum saw me and muttered. "That make up freak has followed me ever since..." Then she turned around and gave my dad a final slap as she also left the cafe.

Once I reached home I washed my face and changed into my pjs which was the last thing I had worn before I left the house. Then I flopped onto my bed and cried my heart out.

This Hate MUST Change...