Two more days

I already had worked one day and there were two more days till the end of my suspension. The first day at work was horrible. I accidentally got mixed up with three orders and I had to face some angry customers. I was really scared and I wanted to dig a hole and die. I really needed to get out of this job. I needed to get out... But how? Wait a moment... I need to get fired!

"Heather? Stop daydreaming and hurry up with the orders! Your going to swap places with Elsie soon. I placed a confused look on my face then a friendly looking girl looked my way and waved. She had brown flowing hair and matching eyes. I felt like I had seen her before... But where? "Hey Heather! I'm Elsie. I'm pretty sure we go to the same school."

Elsie was about to speed again but she had to turn around for there was another customer waiting to order there meal. An hour passed and finally I got to switch places with Elsie. Cooking chips was boring as. I stood behind the counter and waited for the next customer. It was taking a while so I started picking at my fingernails when a familiar voice said. "Umm... Hello? Could you please take my order?"

I looked up and answered. "Sure! What would you like?" Then it struck me. It was George. The one who had murdered my brother. If he wasn't alive, my life would be perfectly fine... I held back storms of angry clouds as George ordered an happy meal before noticing who I was.

"Wait. Why are you working at McDonalds? Oh and umm... I don't want a happy meal anymore..." George said as he blushed furiously.
"That's none of your business and the order is already placed so please wait in the line as we make your order." I had definitely not placed Georges order and as I took they cash I turned to create his happy meal myself.

First I added at least five chips and added one chicken nugget with extra hot and spicy chilli sauce. Then I added a girls miniature barbie doll and to finish it off I squirted heaps and heaps of frozen coke into the happy meal box.

"Number 186?" I called out. George put his hand up and walked to the front. I smiled a false smile as he took the happy meal from him and he opened in to take a look...