Even School

I didn't feel like going to school the next day but I packed my bag and got dressed for the day. I ate breakfast slowly and my mum didn't even say good morning. This showed me how much mum was still upset from last night.

I didn't say anything either because mum had broken up with dad and I was definitely mad at her for that. My cereal was completely soggy by now and I didn't feel like eating it anymore.

As soon as I had finished brushing my teeth, I picked my bag up and headed for the door. I opened it and stayed still for a moment waiting for a "goodbye sweetie" or an "have a great day hon!"

I guessed she wasn't going to say anything so I said goodbye first. "Cya mum!" I waited for a reply but there was none. I gave up and shuffled to school. I usually was driven but I guess my mum wasn't in the mood...

I took forever to reach the school gates and as soon as I entered, Natasha rushed to me and asked "OMG IS HARRY OK?" I shook my head. Seemed like it was time for Natasha to get a new crush.

Natasha sulked and suddenly I got mad. "Hey! Are you sulking just for Harry? What about me? My own brother died! My own TWIN brother! How do you think I feel? Just because your crush is dead! But it's my brother! How do you think I would feel? Don't only pity yourself! Maybe lend a little pity to me ASWELL!"

Natasha looked at me surprised. Everyone had heard. Everyone knew who Natasha liked. She looked furious. I instantly wanted to take back what I had said. "Well... Obviously you only care about yourself Heather! The popular group isn't only for pretty people but also ones who are kind and selfless!"

There were mumbles from the crowd and I heard a group whisper buuuuurrrrnnn in unison. But Natasha wasn't done yet. "Why don't you just leave our group and join the loser group instead?" Natasha shrieked as she pointed at the group of complete nerds. But I didn't mind that. However I couldn't let Natasha find out.

"Says the one who is a complete selfish brat! Well guess what Natasha? I've never even liked you! Your rude and spoilt. You act like your queen bee but your really queen bitch!" I was surprised. I had never ever sweared before.

"Oh look! Heathers already learning big words!" Natasha smirked and pointed to the loser group. I slapped her in the face and she looked at me.

She looked like a lion ready to pounce...