.Explaination.

A/N:Pictures are armor,sword,helm and other cool things that you can buy or collect at a game called Adventure QuestWorlds.
Story begin:
In a dream...
"Taka,you are one of my best students",he said with a proud tone,"Thank you Sishou",i said to him,"As for your hard work and becoming my best students,i will gift you this blade",he smiled and giving me the blade,"Yes Sishou",i said it to him with a smile."Remember Taka,use this b-",when he said that,suddenly i slained him without mercy..."NO,HOW THIS HAPPENDS?",with a cry and agony.
*Dream End*
"*GASPED*,that vision will keep haunting me,i just know it",i said it with a low voice."Where am i?Oh yea,the inn in Halcyon something",remembering what happends after that."*Stomach growls*,damn i'm hungry.Where could i find food in this city?",i asked my ownself,guess i will find some information about this place first,i thought to my self and nodding as a sign of agreeing at my own opinion.Since i don't have any clothes and i'm still wearing the ones i used for the mission,i then walked to the door and out from my room,i greeted the innkeeper and he greeted me back,guess not all of them is cold.i thought in my mind.I walked out from the inn,i kept walking on trying to find the best personthat i can trust,there i saw this guy with white long hair that fall through his back,he have a blue wings,and an elves ear.Looks like someone i can trust..i thought to myself while carefully walked to the winged guy.
"Hmm,a new people in town?",he said loud,i think he talkin' about me,
"Uh...yea,my name's Taka,and i kinda wanna know some information about this town.I'm poor at gold and now i don't have any food on me.",as i explained things to him with a respectful tone.
"Taka was it?My name is Adagio,follow me,i will treat you sone food while explaining.",he gave a smile.He is friendly than i expected,not only that but he also promising those words came into my mind as i followed Adagio in the back.
We reach into a bar and walked inside,the bar was cheerful as there is someone in a drinking contest,a guy who playing arm wrestling while other cheering for the arm wrestlers,somehow there's also a guy sleeping,near him was 4 bottle of sake.I guess he is drunk.
"Good afternoons Winged Guy and Foxy Guy,take a seat and tell me your order." ,The barkeeper said to in a cheerful happy tone.
"Taka,what you want?",Adagio asked me.
"Uh....two breads and two glass of water,pure water.",i stated to Adagio who in turn to nodded.He ordered it to the barkeeper and after 2 minutes,the barkeeper arrived with our order and giving us the meal.
"Let me explain while you eat to satisfy your hunger.",Adagio stated to me.I nodded and kept eating the bread.The bread is delicous and i enjoyed eating it slowly.
"From the basics.We get gold from participating in a fight that is happening once in 10 years.Second way,we get job and that is obvious.Last way,go to the city's Notice Board and take some of the Crime's bounty,there is reward for sending the criminal to the government.",he explained it to me clearly,i finished my two breads and water (both of it),and i ask one more thing to him.
"Ok,so this fight you talked about,is it 1 on 1?",i asked him trying not to be annoying.
"Nope,it's a team fight that is 3vs3.If you die,there is some kind of magic doing it's work to revive the dead.No matter how badly injured you are.",he stated it,i nodded my head,this fight they talkin' about seems intresting...i thought to myself.
"And,that fight is happening two days from now,maximum team participant is 2.Yeah,just two.Why because the fight is only for the mighty rulers on this city,the queen is leading like 12 or 18 members and the king leading 12 or 8 including me.Talking about members,why don't you join us Taka?It will be fun.",i am silenced.An offer for a fight in a team.This is intresting and there's no way i will decline.
"Yes,thanks for your offer and i will join you.",i said with a cheerful voice.
"If that so then follow me,i will guide you there.", after he said that,he paid the barkeeper and we walked out there and go for the recruitment place.
End of Chapter.
A/N:
The 10 years once a fight thingy is belong to someone called EvilQueen,the one who commented me at previous chapters and i think his/her is 100 something.So,i will just say this:Sorry for not asking to borrow some of your things @EvilQueen.
The next chapter will be...........