Recruitment and....new work?

☝🏽☝🏽☝🏽☝🏽
Picture Yasuo and Zed.
⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️
So i'm currently just following him here and there,guess the King's place  is reeaaaaaaalllyyy far,perhaps.I hope i had wings like Adagio did,so i don't get exhausted,best reason for needing a wings.
Time Skip.
"We're here,Taka.",as he said that,i saw this huuge building,i mean it's soooo huge.Guess this is the King's home or mansion or castle,whatever.
"Tooo big bro,to big.If the King live by himself here,it's gotta be boring.",I said that to Adagio who nodded to agree my thought.Before another conversation start,i watched around the 'castle' which have 3 enourmous collumn,Lots of flower from the back of the house until to the gate we're standing in.Adagio is talking with someone using some...speaker thingy,so i keep watching around.There a design in the roof that hang from the top and hang around,you know when someone got tied and hanged you up.A crown in a yellow colour can be seen with the name 'King Adrian'.King Adrian..huh?that words came to my mind and i nodded again,bad habit.Then Adagio stopped the call.
"Ok,the King's said that the gate will open in 60 seconds.By that time,we will enter the castle,got it?",Adagio explained at me,i just nodded and there's come my nodding bad habit.
I wonder how the King look's like...i expected him to be in middle 30 or 40.The gate open.Adagio and i entered the place and knocked the door.The door opened by a maid i guess and she lead us to the King.And there is when i saw the king.The King had short black hair unti to his neck,back neck.He have normal brown eyes but not the right eye,the right eyes had some kind of clock with gear with it coloured in brown which is the eyeball.The eye is coloured in blue.
"So Taka,you probably knew already what my name is but i will say it somehow.My name is Adrian,King Adrian if you want to be formal,all fine by me.",King Adrian told me his name.Adagio kept quiet.
"I see,King Adrian.I am new here and need some money.Adagio told me that there is a fight and i really want to fight.So,i came here because i wanna join you so i can join the fight of Halcyon Fold.",i explained my situation to King Adrian and he smiled,probably he seeing this intresting.
"Ahh...so you want to join the fight and work on some money eh?Sure,i will let you join.Two condition:
#1 You need to come here by tomorrow and train with all the member.
#2 Once you join,you will not get out from this group.If you do managed to escape,then we can easily capture you.",he said while telling me the conditions to join.
"The conditions are met,King Adrian and i will join this group.And no escaping either.",i stated to King Adrian.
"Good.Then you can go back now,remember,tomorrow is the training's day.Don't be late.",He told me and i smiled when he said that.This is getting Intresting bruh.
Adagio and i get out of the room and we say goodbye each other.I wonder whi is my teammate and who is the enemy,...

++

"Welcome back,how's your day?",the innkeeper asked.
"It's good,and you're as kind as always,Innkeeper.",i answered his question.He laughed as tears cane to his eyes.
"Hahahaha,i will take that as a compliment,and an Innkeeoer must be cheerful and greeted his Customer.",He explained to me while i chuclked a bit.No can see me chuckled since my masked cover me from the neck to the end of tpmy nose bridge.Today was really a good day.I walked to my room and lay on the bed,comfortable as always.Before i went to sleep,i whispered to my self.
"I hope,that dream will not come",i sighed as i have little if regret of killing my own sishou.Not even 35 seconds,i already fell asleep.

⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️
So how was this chapter?Next chapter will come in 2 or 3 days.
Hope you enjoyed it as i enjoyed writing it.
Peace.