Chapter 1

Chapter 1

Iris POV.

The sunlight shone through the curtains as I slept comfortably in my mate's arms.

Yes. My Mate.

Asis Furry. An example of a hardworking, serious, dominating, a little ruthless and a very smart Alpha.

And an example of a loving, caring, sweet, possessive and a very sexy mate.

Asis is the Alpha of the Furry Pack. A pack that was started by his ancestors. Our Pack is the most strongest pack in the state.

We live in the country side of california. Everything is peaceful here. This place is our own village. Full of our pack members.

I'm the Luna here. Everybody loves me just as much I love them. I've been with Asis for almost a year and one month now.

Actually, I was a rogue before coming to this pack. I had stumbled across the Furry Pack's borders and was taken in by Beta, Clinton.

And that is how I met Asis. He was very possessive. He even locked me up in the room at times. But he was a sweetheart. We had some complications in our bumpy relationship at the beginning but then everything became happily ever after.

Now, I'm living my perfect life with my perfect mate.

I love him. He loves me. And the best thing is that we're soon going to get married.

Yes, three months from now Asis and I are going to get married. We've already mated and he has already marked me but we just want to show the world that we're Husband and Wife.

Personally, I'm very excited to be called Mrs. Iris Maze Furry. Also a bit scared. I don't want anything bad to happen...what if-

Shut up. My wolf said.

Don't think anything negative. She scolded me.
Our mate loves us. Nothing bad is going to happen. She assured me.

I can't help it. My blood group is B-. I shot back at her.

She sent out a wolfie chuckle and disappeared back into my mind. My wolf was my motivator, my supporter and my strength. I was the negative thinking person and she was the positive thinking person. She was strong and brave and I was weak and cowardly.

Well....that's what I think about myself.

"Mmmh." I heard a husky moan which made my wolf and I purr.

Asis shifted and pulled me closer into his bare chest. Last night had been one of those nights in which we had shared ourselves with each other again. Lately, Asis had been very stressed with his Alpha duties. S*x was the best stress reliever and it also brought his mind off things for some time.

"Morning babe." He said in his husky morning voice earning a purr from me.

"Ugh. I'm never going to get used to your beautiful morning voice." I said smiling at my mate.His beautiful forest green eyes were half closed but we're filled with love and adoration.

"It's okay, I love to hear you purr. It's such a turn on." He said and smashed his lips to mine in a very passionate and hungry way.

He soon got on top of my bare body under the sheets. My breasts pressed against his bare chest and his overly excited member pressing up against my entrance.

His hands rubbed the sides of my brests. Leaving heated trails. His tongue was already inside my mouth playing with my own. My hands went inside his dirty blonde hair and tugged at it. My legs wrapped around his hips on their own accord.

As Asis was about to enter me a sudden knock on the door interupted us causing both of us to groan in frustration.

Asis got off me and picked his boxers from the ground slipping them on as he reached for the door. I hid myself under the covers letting my head be visible.

Asis opened the door half only enough for the person on the outside see his head and half of this shoulders.

"Yes?" He asked.

"Good Morning, Alpha Asis." Clinton, the beta greeted.

"Good Morning, Clinton. And I hope you have a good reason to be here so early in the morning." Asis said.

"Yes, Alpha." Clinton said and paused for a while. "Alpha ,Last night we found some Rogues on our borders. They had silver knives and guns which had silver bullets in them. According to us, they were planning to attack. We caught them and threw them in the dungeons. I had come to your door last night to tell you..but...you were..um..busy." He said in a low voice.

Asis chuckled whereas I blushed. Clinton obviously knew what we had been up to. I knew that we should have made our room sound proof.

"So, did they say anything about who sent them?" Asis asked going back to the point.

"No, Alpha. They refuse to speak to anyone but you. So here I am asking you to meet them." Clinton said.

"Go ahead. I'll be right there." Asis said and closed the door.

After the door was closed he gave out a sign.
He climbed up the bed and caught my face in his large hands.

"I'm so sorry ,babe. I have work. But I promise that I'll be back soon. Then we'll continue with what we were up to. " he said with a wink. He then kissed my forehead and walked towards the bathroom.

I smiled thinking about what would happen later on....

Soon I heard the shower turn on. So I decided to join him.

I'm telly sorry that this story is short but it is how I like it. And please forgive my mistakes.