Chapter 4

Chapter 4

Iris POV.

"Please, Clinton. I have to speak to him. I have to tell him something." I pleaded to Clinton who's hand was holding my wrist tightly and dragging me across the Village.

Woman were sending me disgusted looks and hiding their children whereas men were looking away from me. Some women even came closer to spit on me and some threw stones at me. All the way, I had my arm protectively around my stomach.

As soon as the order was given, Clinton had forcefully dragged me out of the house without letting me take any clothes or say good bye to anyone.

We passed the shops where the shopkeeper were either scowling or shaking their heads in shame at me.

I held my head down in shame not wanting to take anymore embarrassment.

I rubbed circles around my stomach and coed to my baby in my mind knowing that he couldn't hear me if I spoke in my mind.

The whole way my wolf was quiet. She hadn't made a single noise. I hadn't heard from her since Asis had banished me.

I still couldn't swallow the fact that My Mate had banished me from not only this but every pack in the country.

I heard a whimper at the back of my mind. Finally.

Where were you? I asked my wolf.

He's angry with me. She howled.

Who?

Asis' Wolf. He hates me. He doesn't want to see us. She cried.

With that I kept quiet. Not only Asis but even his wolf was angry with us.

Soon the pain in my heart was too much for me to keep quiet and I let out a muffled sob and then burst into tears as I was dragged outside the pack.

We soon reached the forest near the borders and I was pushed outside the border line. I fell to the ground on my side with my arms wrapped on my stomach.

There was a small puddle of water that had gotten me wet. I slowly got up from the ground and dusted myself.

Great now I'm wet!
Seriously, who keeps puddles of water in winter.
I quickly turned around to see the retreating form of Clinton.

"Clinton! Wait!" I said and ran to him only to be pushed back outside the border back into the puddle and I fell on my butt.
"Go away! Don't show your face here ever again." He screamed at me.

I let out another sob and stood up and walked towards him again. He pushed me out the border again and this time I landed with my back against a tree, he had obviously used his beta power.

I cried out in pain but was happy that it hit my back and not my stomach.

I rubbed my back and walked towards him again.
"Can't you understand? Go away, Iris. Nobody needs a betrayer here! Go away before I do something I'll regret." He said pushing me back again.

He turned around to leave. He was about to go out of my view when I said the words that I was meant to tell my mate.

"I'm Pregnant. " I said. He turned around to face me with shock written all over his face, he took two steps towards me.

"Too Late." I said and I turned to run away deep into the forest.

o==[]::::::::::::::::>o==[]::::::::::::::::>o==[]::::::::::::::::

I ran through the forest. It had gotten dark now. It was cold and my clothes were wet.

I can't shift into my wolf, it will be harmful for my baby. So I choose to run on foot. I couldn't believe Asis, he left me in the cold without any clothes. Thank the Moon Goddess that I had worn baggy clothes since morning.