Chapter 2

Chapter 2

Iris POV.

After our heated shower and another knock on our door from Clinton, Asis finally left the room in frustration.

Of course he hadn't been giving me enough time in these couple of days. There have been many rogue attacks and kidnappings of our pack members. He was worried and stressed and as I said I was the best stress reliever.

As I was in my thoughts, suddenly I felt something rise up my throat.

I ran to the bathroom and puked my guts out in the toilet. After flushing it down I got up to wash my mouth only to sit front of the toilet seat to puke again.

This had become my morning routine since a week now. Asis used to leave early in the morning, so he didn't know about this.

I flushed it down and walked to the sink. I brushed my teeth for the second time in the day. As I bent down to remove my toothbrush from the cabinet then I saw some that made me rush to the toilet seat to puke again.

Tampons.

I had missed my period...

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

Asis POV.

I walked down towards the dungeons to make a visit to the beloved Rogues. Note the sarcasm.

Rogues.

Always lying, always monking around, aways betraying.

I hate betrayers. I hate Liers.

Since the past three weeks there have been a lot of kidnappings and murders in my pack. Recently my gamma's young son, Alex was kidnapped.
And the pack warrior's daughter, Steffi was also missing.

I had been frustrated and irritated. I had to leave the pack house early in the morning and come back late in the night. I hadn't had enough time for Iris.

My beautiful Mate and soon to be wife.
What can I say about her? She's my perfect match,My other half, My soul mate, my queen, my luna, my everything.

I had met her as a rogue...In the same dungeons. She was beautiful. She was mine. Of course our relationship was bumpy. But we're together now. And we love each other a lot.

Last night I had the time of my life. I smiled thinking about how one girl can rock my world. Of course , that is the power of love.

"Good Morning, Alpha." The guards greeted me. I smiled and nodded my head.

As I walked inside the dungeons I couldn't help but think about the fact that this was the place I met my mate for the first time.

I still remember her weak and fragile form tied to the silver chains.

My wolf had gotten so angry with Clinton for doing that to my mate. Of course every rogue is tied to silver chains but he should have made an exception for a female ,but he didn't and I almost killed him for that.

"Alpha. Atlast. " Clinton signed and welcomed me. I smirked. Of course, he knew what I was up to.

"I bet you won't be around at all when you find your mate." I said. Every wolf gets busy when they find their mate. I still remember how much I had to struggle to get up my mate's ladder of trust.

She seemed very scared when I found her. The doctor had advised me that she had a very bad past so not to ask her about it.

So I never asked her about her ex pack. I wanted to know but...I just let it be. But as soon as I looked at her weak state, I had known that she had suffered alot.

My wolf wimpered with the thought of our mate suffering.

He was very protective and possessive when it came to our mate. He had wanted to mate with her from the very beginning..but I controlled him.
Yeah...We marked her forcefully...but she agreed to mate with us. Well...its complicated. As I said, we had a bumpy relationship.

I walked towards the last room in the dungeons. Clinton opened the door for me to enter and entered himself behind me.

Front of me, there were three rogues tied up to the wall in silver chains.

They looked young. The middle one was looking like the oldest and he was the leader. I knew that because he was the only one to smirk as I entered.

He looked almost my age. 20.

The left one looked scared and he looked no older than 17 or 16.

And the right one had a neutral expression...even though I saw his lips almost quirking up in a smirk. He looked a little older than the left rogue. 18 or 19.

"State your names and the reason to enter our pack borders." I said.

"With deadly weapons." Clinton added.

I nodded to them. "So your the Alpha huh?" The leader said.

"My name is Kevin. I'm the leader here. And of course, we were ordered to attack your pack by our Alpha." The leader rogue, Kevin said.

I looked at his friends. "This is Luke and Martin. " he continued.

Luke smirked for real now and Martin still cowered away. His eyes full of fear.

Kevin had white blonde hair and he was a little scawny but according to me he must've had six packs. Luke was really scawny with black hair....not much needed to know about him...he's not important. And Martin...He was the most scawny and he had brown hair that was almost covering his eyes.

"Who sent you?" I asked.

Kevin laughed evilly. Then he suddenly stiffened and sniffed the air and then he moan.

I looked at Clinton confused. We both then looked back at the rogue leader.

"Strawberries and Vanilla. " he said and moaned. "Iris smells very tasty." He said smirking at me.

I growled at the mention of my mate. My over protective side kicked in and I caught the rogue's neck.

"Don't smell my mate." I said growling.

Kevin let out a strangled laugh. "I've smelt her a thousand times ago. She's so sexy and she loves it when I do it rough. " he said with his voice cracking.

"Her blow jobs are good too." Luke added. I growled and caught Luke's neck with my other hand.

"She's mine. Your lying." I said. I knew that my mate would never do something so slutty. She loved me and I believed her completely.

"Oh. Her moans are such a turn on. " Luke said his voice now cracking too.

I growled again. "Alpha. We need them to talk." Clinton said immediately as he saw the expression on Kevin's face.

I left their necks and growled again. "Tell me who sent you!" I bellowed in anger.

Kevin laughed again. His laugh was cracking too.
My grip on their necks will permanently leave marks and a cracking voice.

"Angry, huh? Wait till we tell you who sent us. But first you need to go cool off. Tell Iris. She'll give you a blow job or a hand job or the best she'll let you have your way with her." He said and then Luke and him both started laughing.

However, Martin kept quiet.

I growled at them and took a step ahead. Clinton caught me from behind.

"They're provoking you, Alpha. Calm down." Clinton wispered in my ears. I huffed and turned my head to Martin.

"You." I pointed to him. He cringed at my voice and flinched back.

"Ye-Yes. " he stammered.

"Tell me who sent you." I asked in a calm tone.

He nodded.

"The Alpha of our pack." He paused and looked at his friends.

"Iris Maze."