Chapter 10

Iris ^

Asis POV.

"How does she look?" Asked Alpha Max of the Summer pack.

"Here." I said and gave him a picture of Iris.

His eyes widened and he licked his lips. He had a look of lust in his eyes. And it caused me to growl.

I looked at me startled and returned the picture to me.

Yesterday morning after seeing the letter, I immediately left the Pack lands and started my journey to the Rift pack. To reach there, I have to first pass the Ostis Pack and then the Glade Pack. The Ostis Pack silently let me pass, but the Alpha of the Summer pack called me to the pack house to question me. He supposedly thought that he could some how create a friendship between us if he helps us.

But, this is the reason I didn't have good friendship with this guy. He had his eyes on every woman. I wonder how his mate must be taking care of his behaviour. The old Alpha couple of this Pack was much better.

"I don't think I've seen her around in this pack." He stated smiling sadly at him.

Very good, I thought.

Otherwise, the pervert would do any nonsense with my poor mate.

The door of the room opened and an old woman entered the room with a tray in her hands.

She set the tray on the coffee table and smiled warmly at me.

It's her, my wolf said suddenly.

What? I asked confused.

The old woman behind the counter, Iris had asked her for water. He said barking happily.

My eyes widened as I recalled Iris begging for water from the old lady. Yeah, she definitely is the one.

I stood up from my seat and smiled at the woman.

"I believe you have seen my mate." I said to the lady showing her the picture of Iris.

The lady looked at the picture and narrowed her eyes. She seemed to be deep in thought. Then suddenly her eyes widened and she gasped.

"The young pregnant woman who asked me for help." She said and looked at me with wide eyes.

Then she narrowed her eyes at me. "You!" She said and slapped me.

I quietly took the slap. I deserved it. I've done very wrong with my mate and I deserve a lot more than a slap.

"She told me about you! The poor woman was so thirsty! Didn't give her anything! Kicked her out if the house because she got pregnant! Shame on you!" She said to me.

I winced when I heard about in which state Iris had been. My wolf howled in pain and I felt a lot of pain in my chest but I ignored it because I deserve it.

Then I finally heard what the old woman said and I snapped my head towards her. I didn't even know that Iris was pregnant, I would have never kicked her out if I knew.

"No-" I started but I was cut off.

"Don't you dare deny it." She said angrily.

At last the Alpha decided to interfere.

"Mom. He's the Alpha of the Fury pack. Please respect him. " he said holding his mother back.

So this is Luna Haley Summer. The old Luna of the Summer pack.

"Respect him? He didn't respect his mate! Wait, your an Alpha! So the young woman was a Luna! You didn't respect your Luna! She was having your pup! And you kicked her out!" She said as he sin restrained her hold her back.

"I didn't know! I didn't know she was pregnant! I would never kick her out! I was stupid! I believe the stupid rogues instead of believing her! I betrayed her! And I'm sorry! I want her back! And I'm going to get her!" I said and turned to leave the room.

"Thank you for you services;, Alpha Summer. And thanks for helping my mate, Ex-Luna. " I said and closed the door behind me.

When I get those rogues back, I'm seriously going to kill them.

Let me tell you two things today. Both bad.

We have a mole in the pack.

And second, the mole helped the rogues get out of the dungeons.

I swear, they're going to regret ever seeing the face of Asis Fury.

Just three more days and I'm coming Iris.

●●●●●●●

Iris POV.

I sob on the chair as my hands start to ache. My stomach is growling along with my wolf. It's been five days since I'm here. They gave me food on the second days since then I'm starving and I'm really afraid for my pup.

I start sobbing louder thinking about Asis. He must have already reached the Rift pack and must be searching me everywhere. And I'm here trapped and the Beta of the Rift Pack himself is a cheat.

I sob again thinking about how my life will be in the future.

After some days they will keep on starving me and my pup will die.

Amaya growled at that thought but I didn't pay attention to her.

After my pup is dead, they'll slowly kill me too. The cut on the side of my face is nothing, it already healed on the first day, but a mark is always going to remain.

In these few days, I've only been crying and hearing soothing words from my wolf.

She believes that our mate will come save us. And I'm too hoping for the same.

Yes, he's close, I can feel him. But our bond is become old, I can't communicate with Hunter, but don't worry, he's trying his best to find us, he knows that we're waiting for him. She said to me.

I nodded my head and stopped sobbing. Thinking about my mate made me feel better, a certain warm feeling spread through me.

Asis was searching me. The other feeling of being wanted spread through me. A feeling of love and need.

Our mate wants us. Amaya stated proudly.

He stayed loyal to us these three months, she said.

Yes, that was another thing I was proud and surprised of. Asis ignored his needs. Being a werewolf, their s*x drive is higher and they lust woman very easily but mated men are very committed and only fulfil their needs with their mates. Asis being an Alpha his s*x drive is very high and me not being around would result in him cheating on me with another woman, but he didn't. I didn't feel the pain of being betrayed.

When a mate cheats then the other one feels the pain of being cheated on. And I didn't feel any pain like that. Asis was loyal. And it made me proud.

It also brought back old memories of how Asis had been to me when I had just come into his pack....scratch that, I had been captured in his pack.

He had kissed that sl×t Kate right in front of me because I refused to kiss him. It resulted in me almost trying to kill Kate, he stopped me at the last moment.

And of course, the other time in which I had tried to run away and he marked me forcefully.

A forced mark was very painful. I was crying in pain for three days. His father was very angry with him and didn't talk to him until I forgave him. I forgave him after a week. I gave him the silent treatment and I kept seducing him but not getting into any action and I tortures him in many ways until he begged me to forgive him.

Then I had gotten kidnapped by another Alpha and he came to rescue me. I was kept hostage for a week and at last he came to help me. I missed him alot. When we returned home, I had finally accepted him and we fully mated.

We would have a child right then...but I was on birth control. Aunt Gina had forced to do it when I lived with her, I was sixteen then. Three years later I reached Asis and the shot still didn't wear away. But now I had finally conceived and see the circumstances I am in.

What a lucky b¡tch I am. (Sarcasm)