Chapter 3

Chapter 3

It was the end of the school day and time to go on the bus and go home. Jenny and I were in our usual conversation of 'The boys this!' 'The boys are so hot OMG!' Then I was surprised with Jenny saying "Oh! Guess what Lily!" "What? Haha" I replied giggling a little. "I almost forgot to tell you that I got us tickets for that upcoming One Direction concert!!!" I actually squealed in excitement. "Reallyyy!?!" "YEAH! I even was able to get backstage passes for a good price." I was smiling from ear to ear. I wanted to fangirl SO BADLY...but that would be loud on the bus so I replied "THAT'S FANTASTIC!!" We then fangirled quietly to ourselves and I gave her a high-five. "This is gonna be great!" We then said in unison. Then we yelled "JINXX!!!" Suddenly after, we busted up laughing! The bus came to our stop and we got off. Jennifer and I started walking home, while sharing earbuds and jamming to "One Thing". I mean we were trying to do "The Inbetweeners Dance" while we were walking haha! I then had to go my way and Jenny had to go hers. "Bye Lilyy! Love youu!" "Love you too Jenny!" "You better text me Lily!" "Ok! I will!" We then walked our ways to home. Once I get home, I plop onto my bed and grab my phone and text Jenny.

"To: *Jennifer Tomlinson*

Hey buddy! :3'

"From: *Jennifer Tomlinson*

Hey gurl hayy! :)"

We continued texting. Then my mother came into my room to check on me. "Hey honey. How are you? How was school?" I replied. "School was good. I told a guy off 'cause he insulted the boys and best of all...JENNY GOT ME & HER TICKETS FOR A 1D CONCERT!!! ALSO, SHE GOT BACKSTAGE PASSES!!! *squeals*" "Oh, that sounds like fun dear! That was nice of Jennifer to do." My mother said, slightly shocked by my enthusiasm. She smiled and said. "I just wanted to check on you love." "Ok, love you mommy." "I love you too." My mom then left my room and I texted Jennifer back. Imagining random scenarios for when we see the boys backstage.

"To: *Jennifer Tomlinson*

What if...when we get backstage Niall looks at me and remembers seeing me in the crowd and says..."Boys, I think I found my princess!" While gesturing to me!"

"From: *Jennifer Tomlinson*

OMG YES! And then Louis goes up to me...whispers in my ear "You're really cute babe. Wanna exchange numbers...or something else..? ;)" If ya know what I mean!"

"To: *Jennifer Tomlinson*

OH MY GOD JENNYY!!! O.o"

I just laughed after that. My darling little Jenny can be a cute little pervert! Tis' why she's my friend of course haha. Also, another reason why I love her to bits! <3