Chapter 7

Chapter 7

*Lily's P.O.V*

My alarm went off. I sprung out of bed like I was a hyper as hell rabbit. I attacked my closet for my outfit for today. Then I stopped and remembered I set it on my moon chair. Red Capri pants, black One Direction t-shirt, black converse, and a off white crochet beanie. I then went and did my makeup. Made sure I looked attractive for when I surprise Niall and go backstage. That is...if I don't destroy my mascara during the show haha. I then called Jennifer to let her know that I was ready.

"Jenny, I'm ready. When you gonna get here?"

"Ok. I'll be there in a bit."

"Ok Toodleoo Jenny-roo!"

"Ok bye!"

I quietly rushed downstairs to the front door. I then sent a text to my mommy to tell her that I went to the concert and I'll text her when we get there. 'Cause you know how moms are.

I hear a car pull up and I go out of the door and joyfully skip to Jennifer's mom's car.

"LIIILLYYY!"

"JENNNYYYYY!"

We then hugged each other to where I'm sure both of us couldn't breathe too well.

We then ran to the car, got in, seatbelted in, and we were off.

*Niall's P.O.V*

We were all preparing for the show today. I couldn't wait to see all those beautiful fans!

And maybe be a friend to Lily.

"Come on lads. We got a rehearsal to do!" I heard Liam yell to us.

"Coming Liam!" I responded.

We started our rehearsal and got through two songs until we heard a loud ringtone. Which sounded like mine.

"Now who's phone is that? Cos it's not mine." Louis sassed jokingly.

We all laughed, then we went to check our phones. I was right. It was mine.

"Sorry lads. It was mine!" I announced.

The boys smiled and nodded to show they acknowledged that.

I unlocked my phone somewhat quickly and saw it was a text. I looked at it.

"From: Lily :)

Hey! How's rehearsal before the concert? :D"

I smiled.

"To: Lily :)

It's going great! Then my phone went off just now because of your text that we paused for a bit love haha Xx"

"To: Lily :)

Also, no need to apologize. It happens. :) Xx"

I then set my phone back in my bag and then we set up the stage. It looked amazing, I was so excited to perform!

It was only in a few hours...like...five...four maybe..

I had a feeling that tonight is gonna be great!

*Lily's P.O.V*

We had like a two and a half hour drive to the main city and to the concert building. So Jennifer and I spent our time in that car wisely. Fangirling, singing along to our music, being our awesome and crazy selves.

Once we got there we only had like two hours or so until the show started.

We walked around looking at everything like "OMG! We're actually at a concert! Eeepppp!" I then whipped out my phone to text my mom that we got to the building safe and sound. It was so exciting!

We then got in and showed our tickets. We also had our passes on lanyards around our necks. Once we got to our seat it was Sooo cool. The stage looked amazing and our seats gave us a pretty decent view. Then I turned to Jenny and we had the biggest smiles on our faces.

This was it. I finally get to see my husbands live, and thanks to the passes, in person too.