Chapter 9

Chapter 9

*Lily's P.O.V.*

*Dream*

*It was me and Niall at the hotel and chilling. It's our so-called "date" and it's chill. I guess it's like a less intense Fanfiction in real life. Then, •FLASH!•

•FLASH FLASH!• "NIALL! NIALL!" The Paparazzi were here. GREAAT. DX "So Niall! Is this a new girl? Are you two a couple?! How long have you been together?!" They kept going on and on... I was afraid and I couldn't breathe to well. My heart was beating VERY quickly at this point. And then everything went around and getting hate from fans...it hurts...I feel a pain in my chest and I feel tears down my face...it was too much. Then....•BRRIINNGGG!•*

*End of Dream*

I flew forwards faster than I expected. I felt something cold and liquid on my face. Was I really crying? I knew I was crying in my dream, but it could happen in reality? Gosh, I don't know. I've always feared that. That if this whole plethora of things would happen, like Niall meeting me or wanting to chill with me, that the Paps would attack. Well, now is not the time to think about that. I'm going to be fine. I mean, they have Paul with them all the time, and he'll make sure that nothing happens...right? .-.

*Niall's P.O.V.*

"Niall mate. Time to get up!" Liam chimed. We're not doing anything today...WAIT.

"LIAM! What time is it?!" I asked spontaneously.

"Relax. It's only 10:35 in the morning, and you have until six, right?" Liam responded soothingly.

I didn't expect to freak out THAT much..hahaha.

So then I had plenty of time to figure this out. This is gonna be fun. Hopefully Paul can keep Paparazzi away. I mean he's pretty good at it and he'll keep all eyes out...right? .-.

I tried to not worry about that. So I took out my phone and messaged Lily "Goodmornin' love. Can't wait to see you later! Xx"

Which had a response of:

"Morning Nialler. Can't wait to see you either! :D"

Yep. I'm pretty sure that this is gonna be a good day and it'll go well.

*Lily's P.O.V.*

•30 min. before 6:00•

"Ok...what to wear...what to wear..?" I mumbled to myself as I rummaged through my closet for suitable attire. Then I thought, 'Well, I'm sure he'd be the Niall he is and do jeans and a tee...like I usually do..so...' As I trailed off of my thought I pulled out my favorite skinny jeans, that were a deep indigo, and found my grey shirt with a panda bear on it. It's just so cute! And pulled out the same crochet beanie I wore to the concert. Then I stopped. 'Wait. Wouldn't it be smart to look different and not wear it? Yet he's only seen me in it once...yesterday night...so I guess it wouldn't be that bad haha.' And with that thought out I took it with me to my bathroom and began brushing my hair.

I actually had the time to straighten my hair. So, I did. I mean my hair was slightly wavy at the concert and was straight when I first met him. Ok I'm explaining too much. MOVING ON IN THOUGHTS! I finally finished my hair. Put on my beanie and was too lazy, and felt better without it, no eyeshadow. Just mascara. Ok. It's been maybe 20 minutes..? I don't know. But it's about time I started going.

This is gonna be GREAT!

•Left her house•

•Now at the hotel•

"I hope this is the right room." I murmured to myself. I still can't believe that he...asked me to hang out with him. Ok...I talk about this a lot... BE. NORMAL.