Chapter 4

(I apologize to ppls if my chapters are too short :/)

Chapter 4

Once again I was walking home from the bus stop. The concert was only a day or two away and I heard that the boys were staying in my hometown! Which by the way is Phoenix, Arizona. I had almost forgotten that there is a hotel nearby my neighborhood so I would freak whenever I saw it. I had my music, so I wasn't paying attention and then....

*THWACK* *THUD*

"Owww..." I sat up and rubbed the back of my head. I start thinking of how to cleverly yell at the person i walked into. I look up and see a tall blonde with pretty blue eyes. He looked a little over my age. I knew EXACTLY who he is. It's my husband...Niall James Horan! He looked down at me and said "Are you alright love?" His beautiful yet adorable Irish accent resonated in my mind...It was spontaneous sex to my ears. "Y-yeah...I'm ok. You're Niall Horan...right? Or am I hallucinating from my fall?" I asked in response to his question. He responded. "Oh, yeah. I am Niall Horan. Sorry about walking into you love." "Oh no no no. No need to apologize it was totally my fault. I wasn't paying attention. I'm so, SO sorry Niall..." I paused. "I can call you Niall...right?" He chuckled back. "Aww. It's quite alright, and yes you can call me Niall. I thought all of you girls do." I blushed without noticing it. He started giggling which made me want to just fall and die. "What's so funny Nialler?" That's was all I could think of saying. "You were blushing..." He sheepishly responded. I sat there feeling bad for having him be tortured with the look of my face. I covered my face with my hands and said. "Oh gosh...I apologize for you having to look at my pity of a face. I mean you and the rest of the boys are my life...don't wanna scare the living hell out of them..ha..ha." He then kinda frowned. I was thinking 'OH NO...what did I do now...HE HATES ME!!!' My crazy thoughts were interrupted with that sweet voice of his. "Don't say that. All of our Directioners are beautiful...even you." He placed his hand on my cheek, pulling my face up to his. "Never think differently. I mean your eyes sparkle nicely in he sunlight." He smiled, happy with what he said. I knew I was blushing this time. His eyes sparkled brightly. Out of nowhere his phone went off and I quickly backed up. He then answered it. I hear a familiar voice came from the phone.

"Niall! Where are ya mate? The boys are waiting!"

All I could think is 'OHEMMGEE! It's BooBear Louis! XD'

"I was walking back and I ran into a cute little Directioner. I've been chatting it up :)"

Niall looked at me when he said "cute little Directioner" I was embarrassed as all hell. BUT HE SAID I WAS CUUTTEEEE!!!!

"Alright, see you then mate! Bye Louis."

Niall ended the call. He looked at me and said "Oh! Before I go, do you have a phone?" I stood there kinda petrified. "Uh-umm yeah. Are you gonna mess with it?" "No. *tika tika typeity* I'm going to put my number in silly! Here you go!" He handed my phone back. I was just stammering on gibberish now. Someone just pinch me...this is all unreal. Then a sharp pain accumulated on my arm. "OW!" I kinda yelped. Niall responded shyly. "Well, you seemed a little zoned and...kinda dreaming." "Oh. Funny, I feel like I am dreaming and needed to be pinched. Thanks Niall. Oh yeah, aren't you gonna need my number?" "No. Just text me and I'll set it then, ok?" He gladly asked. "U-umm...ok!" I stammered. Niall started walking then quickly spun around. "Oh shoot! I never got your name." "It's....Lilliann. But, you can call me Lily...that's what my friend calls me." I smiled. I was happy that I was able to successfully talk to my idol...who is my gorgeous carefree boy that is my husband. "Alright. Goodbye Lily! Thanks for being a good Directioner and such." "Well, ha, thanks. I'll text ya later! Byee!" I then realized I was late and I ran home frantically. I came through the door and saw my mother slightly bothered. "Lilyy! You took longer than usual! What happened?!" I could tell she was worried. "Mom. I have really good reason for this. While I was walking I literally ran into Niall! He gave me his number and OMG!" My mother shook her head. "How do you expect me to believe that?" "Here..!" I searched for my phone. I pulled it out of my pocket and went to my contacts. "See! He put it there himself." My mother sat there in awe. She was surprised that one of my so called "crazy stories" were true this time. "Ohmygosh... That's great honey!" I hugged her and ran up to my room squealing. I then plopped onto my bed and whipped out my phone. And text Jennifer.

"To: *Jennifer Tomlinson*

OMG OMG OMG!!! Guess what happened to me today! XD"

"From: *Jennifer Tomlinson*

WHAT?! Is it good or bad?"

"To: *Jennifer Tomlinson*

I literally ran into my freaking husband. And he gave me his number!!!"

"From: *Jennifer Tomlinson*

Are you SERIOUS.?!? O.o"

"To: *Jennifer Tomlinson*

Yeahh!! Do you think I should text him..? He wanted me to...so should I?"

"From: *Jennifer Tomlinson*

YES! I wanna hear everything that happens. And what happened after you "ran" into him?"

I then told Jenny to call me. She did rambling her speech, wanting to know. So, i told her the whole story. She responded "OH MY GOSH! THAT'S FREAKING AMAZING!!!" Like in the cartoons, i held the phone a couple inches from my face. She almost punctured my eardrum. I replied. "You know what? I'm gonna text him...so he can have my number of course lol" "Alright! Have fun with him. ;)" Jennifer cheekily replied. I laughed and hung up the phone. I then texted Niall. So he could get my number of course.

"To: Niall Horan <3

Hey Niall. It's me Lily...you know...the girl that kinda ran into you. I'm pretty sure you're asleep for tour, but I just thought I would txt you so you could have my number. Ok, nighty night :3"

I set my phone on my nightstand and wiggled a little to get comfy in my blankets. I then hear my phone buzz. I look and see a text.

"From: Niall Horan <3

Thanks, I got your number now. :) Well, hope to see ya love! Night xx"

I smiled widely while slightly squealing. I placed my phone where it was before and did my comfy wiggle again and went to sleep.

This was officially the BEST day of my life.

((WELL, guys I wrote this kinda long chapter to make up for short ones!

Well, are you guys liking it so far?

I know I am. She has Niall's number and she ran into him! Who's excited for Lilliann/Lily? <3

Also, anyone who does read this...

I REALLY APPRECIATE IT! This story is my very first on here. So, thank you for ruining your corneas to try and read my writing haha.

Thanks!

~Jayde :D ))