Chapter 10

(I am so sorry. I've been so busy with school and no damn creative flow. So here, have a new chapter!)

{Oh, and there might be more cursing in this chapter than most of them. Just a warning!}

Chapter 10

A week later

*Lily's P.O.V.*

Another day in Biology class... And...I'm still thinking about that "moment" with Niall.

I...just...

"Ok class. Now what happens when a cell becomes quite hypotonic?"

Mrs. Lasky pauses.

"Lily? Do you know the answer?"

I snap back to reality.

"Oh. Yes. Um...When a cell is quite hypotonic it undergoes cytolysis which causes it to burst..." I go silent.

"Very good Lily. That's exactly what happens."

My teacher then moved on with the lesson and I went back to my thoughts.

What if I never...

*BRRIINNGGG*

I come back and shake my head side-to-side to help me come to my senses.

I grabbed my textbook and other things and walked to my locker with a slight solemn appearance.

What if...what if I never see Niall again..?

What if he forgets me..?

Am I just a one time girl..?

Gosh dammit!

My book fell on my foot as I opened my locker. Just fantastic.

Jennifer then came by my side.

"Lily? Are you ok? Is there something wrong?"

I looked at my frazzled friend and smiled. It was kinda fake, but it was there.

"I'm fine. My foot kinda hurts now, but I'll be ok."

She looked at me in a way like she knew how I really felt.

"Lil. What's really going on? Did something happen with you and Niall?" She then went silent quickly.

I might as well tell her what I'm thinking.

I took a deep breath.

"Ok. Well, I'm just like 'I might not ever see him again.' and 'Was I just a one time thing?'" I looked down at the ground and let out a long and melancholy sigh.

*Jennifer's P.O.V.*

I've never seen her so worried about a person before.

I then placed my hand on her shoulder.

"Lily. Breathe and calm down. You have no need to worry. Unless you actually want to try the idea of a relationship...a long distance one no doubt."

She stopped and looked at me as she shut her locker. Then spoke.

"You're right Jenny. But, I mean he does show concern and at least kissed me..."

She paused.

"Yet, it hasn't been that long. It would be kinda weird to thrust into a commitment like that. Especially with him being at least somewhere in the world all the time."

Lily has a good point.

"Ok. At least keep in touch with him. He seems to just adore you Lil. So, it wouldn't surprise me if he talked to you always."