Chapter 8

Chapter 8

*Lily's P.O.V*

It was the end of the show and my mascara didn't get destroyed! Well, not entirely haha. Well, Jennifer and I literally leaped or raced to the backstage entrance. We thought out loud.

"We're gonna see our husbands.." Then we screamed it.

"WE'RE GONNA SEE OUR HUSSSBBAAANNDDDSSSS!!" Jennifer was probably about to cry now. I kinda was about to as well (even though I like ran into one of the members already and have his number!). I assured her,

"Don't cry now Jenny! Save them for when you see them haha!"

Jennifer looked at me and sniffled.

"You're right. We've gotten this far...no crying! Haha!"

We both started laughing and then we saw Paul come over to escort us backstage, which made us fangirl quite a bit, and then we went our merry way.

This was so freaking exciting! I'm going to surprise Niall and he'll surprise me. But...I'm still anxious about Niall's surprise...

*Niall's P.O.V*

Paul told us that he was letting the girls come backstage. I kept hoping that it would be Lily 'cause that would be lovely...but she said she didn't get a pass.

Oh well, I love to see my beautiful fangirls!

I looked at all the girls that came in.

I wasn't paying attention and when I looked up I saw a very familiar face standing in front of me.

"...Hi Niall! Surprise!"

*Jennifer's P.O.V*

Ohmygoshhh! I'm like breathing the same air as they are now! Wait..where's Louis..?

I look and go to Lily..

"Hey Lily! Sooo, you've been talking to my bestie huh Niall..?"

Niall looked at me and replied.

"Yes I have been talking to Lily. She's a really cool girl." He smiled and looked at Lily when he said that.

Awww! So cutee. He looked at her like he really liked her. Lily turned to me and had the biggest smile on her face.

I just had to say it. "Lil..! I think he likes you back!" (Yes, I call her "Lil" too)

She, like in the song, smiled at the ground. Then she said.

"Nahh. There's no way. I'm just a normal human..."

"Lily, he's a normal human too. Sure he may seem like a total sex god to us, but he's still human like us!"

Lily looked up at me again.

"Yeah. You have a good point there Jenny! OH SHOOT! I almost forgotttt....NIALLL!"

Lily then ran off to Niall.

I finally found Louis and tried my best to keep my cool.

"Hi Louis...I like love you guys and you're my favorite..!"

I smiled and he smiled back.

"Thank you love." We then heard Niall scream in a melodic way"OHHH LAADDSSS!"

"Coming Nialler!" The other boys chimed.

I go with Louis 'cause Lily was there.

I wonder if this is Niall's surprise.. o_o

*Niall's P.O.V*

I had called the boys over. It was high time I showed them and for my surprise.

"Lads..." I grabbed Lily by the shoulders and spun her to face the rest of the boys.

"This is Lily. I told you guys about her."

Liam then spoke.

"Niall, you were right mate. She is pretty."

I smiled.

I then turned Lily back around to me.

"Now for my surprise. Would you...would you like to hang out with me at our hotel..tomorrow..?"

Her eyes widened and sparkled with happiness, I'm guessing.

She then responded.

"Yes I would like that very much..!"

"Great! So...how does six sound..?"

"Sounds great Nialler. I'll be there."

I just asked her on a kinda date..

I hope this goes well.

•An hour later•

*Lily's P.O.V*

We were in the middle of our drive back. It was kinda sad to leave the boys, but Niall asked me to hang out with him!

"Dude. It could be more than just a hangout. It could be a date!" Jennifer squealed.

My eyes slightly widened.

"There's no way in hell that it could be a date. Maybe he just wants to get to know me better."

"Which is basically a date, Lil." Jennifer responded.

She continued.

"I mean when he said that you were 'a really cool girl' I saw the way he like stared into your soul, ok. He likes you, therefore, it's a date."

I mean she had a point there.

"Oh ok. You have a point. I'm still wearing jeans and a tee-shirt though!"

Jennifer laughed.

"Just wear what makes you comfortable, as long as its cutee!"

I laughed at her advice.

"Ok Jenny, if you insist.!"

We just sat there laughing, which was interrupted by Jennifer's mom saying, "Ok hun. You're home now."

I got out of the car, said bye to Jennifer, and walked up to my home.

I just had to wake my mom to tell her..! Also, to ask her about Niall.

I shook her a little. She turned over to me and groaned.

"Hi hunny. How was it..?"

I told her what happened and then..

"Yeah...so is it ok if I go hang with Niall tomorrow..?"

"It's a once in a lifetime opportunity...so yeah. Go for it."

I'm surprised she said yes.

"Thank you mom! I can't waiitt!"

I stressed the end of "wait" while I joyfully ran to the stairs. Oh wait.

"Goodnight mommy, I loves you!"

"Love you too dear."

Then made my ascent up the stairs, and to my room.

I set down my phone and heard it go off.

It was Niall.

I answered and we texted until I was too tired to stay awake.. It was at least maybe 3:30 am...

I crashed and had nice dreams and a nice sleep.

I can't wait for tomorrow, and according to Jenny...

Niall can't wait either.

((Heyyy loves! SOO sorry that I haven't updated recently. I've got two words...

Writers Block.

But, here it is now and I hope you guys like it!

So: vote, comment, etc.

Thanks loviess!

~Jayde :D))