First contact

(Chaerins PoV)

A few months ago I was sent back to Korea to stay with my sister. The months were long and boring with nothing to do whilst my sister was out working and hanging out with her friends.
'I need to get a job' I thought to myself. But where would I start? I picked up the newspaper and turned to the job section and saw an advertisement to work at YG entertainment as a personal stylist for Kwon Jiyong. So I would get to work with G-dragon himself? That alone made me want this job more than anything. I picked up my iPhone 6 and typed in the number that the paper displayed.
Ring ring.... Ring ring ... Ring- "hello?" The person at the other line answered.

"Hello, my name is Lee Chaerin and I'm calling about the job available"

"Ah, that must be the job working with Kwon Jiyong. Would you be able to come in at 12pm for an interview miss Lee?" She inquired. I was shocked that she would want to see me so soon. I froze for a few seconds before speaking.

"Yes miss" I finally replied.

"See you then" she told me before hanging up. I put my phone down along with the newspaper in front of me before releasing a soft sigh of happiness from between my lips as I fell back onto the sofa. I had a glimmer of hope in my life for the fist time since been back. I looked at the time, 11:00. Shit! I have to get ready.

-------------------------------------

I arrived at the office and the receptionist showed me where to wait before walking off. There was about 5 other people around me, all dressed smart and all in their late 20's-early 30's. My heart sunk as the nerves started to kick in. 'What if I don't get the job' I thought to myself. I needed this job, I needed to be able to move out and support myself instead of relying on my sister.

"Miss Lee, Mr. Kim is ready to see you now." The office secretary called. I quickly stood up and fixed my pencil Skirt before walking towards the office door. I stood a deep breath in and out before walking into the office nervously.
I shall not go into details about the interview as there is nothing much to talk about. But all went well which meant I could leave the office with a smile on my face and a confident feeling in my stomach. 

Once I got home I ran upstairs and got changed into some more casual clothes, a constant smile of anticipation on my lips as I awaited a phone call to tell me if I got the job or not.

I started to walk down the stairs when suddenly my phone started to ring. I looked down at the screen. "Unknown number" 'who could it be?' I thought to myself.
"Hello?" I answered.

"Miss Lee?"

"Speaking"

"You and a few other candidates have been invited to Kwon Jiyongs office as he would like to personally see some of your work. Would you be available to come in tomorrow at 12?"
I was slightly shocked as unsure of what to say. He wanted to personally see my work? Could this mean that I'm in the running?

"Yes, of course" I replied with enthusiasm.

"Thank you Miss Lee. I will inform Mr. Kwon" she told me before hanging up the phone. My heart was racing faster than it ever had before. Tomorrow would be the day I meet Kwon Jiyong. The King of K-pop himself.

-------------------------------------

I woke up to the sound of my phone ringing.
"Appa?" I mumbled, too tired to speak properly. I looked over at the alarm clock set on my bedside table. 8:39 am. Seriously. Who calls at this time.

"Are you okay? You didn't call last night. Why didn't you call. I told you to call me every night Lee Chaerin" he shouted to me down the phone. I moved the phone away from my face a little and released a soft groan from between my lips.

"Yes Appa, I know. I'm sorry"

"Yah! Don't groan at me. Are you still in bed? Why're you still in bed? Don't you have a job yet? You can't live off your sister forever." I sighed softly, knowing that what my father was saying was true.

"I know. I'm trying my hardest"

"Aish. I'm not having a go at you, Chaerin. I just want the best for my daughter" I couldn't help the small smile that began to appear at the corners of my lips at his words.

"Yes Appa. I must go. I need to go and get ready for my interview." I told him with a proud smile on my lips.

"An interview! You're getting a job? Aigoo, you go get ready Lee Chaerin and you show them who's boss. I love you,darling"

"I love you too Appa. Bye bye" I told him before ending the call. I have a lot to prepare.. Time to get up!

------------at the office------------

I walked into the office dressed in a stylish and feminine shirt, a black blazer and a tight pencil skirt with high heals. Upon entrance 3 middle aged women turned to look at me, who were already sat on chairs outside of the office. I looked at them and smiled before sitting down next to a stylish looking woman with long black hair. Her face had very doll like features that gave her a 'cute' and youthful appearance. I couldn't help but to notice the constant smile plastered on her face. She seemed to be more exited about this than I did. Everyone was sat holding their portfolio. Me? I had nothing to show. I've never had a career in this but I was confident that my stylish style and my knowledge of top designers would help get me through this day.
At that moment the door to the office opened and I looked up to two men who came out. The first was very Stern looking yet a very attractive looking man. Wait a minute... T.O.P!? I looked to the side of him and stood there was GDragon. I felt my face turn a light shade of pink as it heated up, my heart racing at the sight.

"Hello, I'm Mr. Choi. I will be helping Mr. Kwon make his decision today on who he would like as his personal Assistant. We will see you one at a time, good luck"