Chapter 3

Time skip to third year.
Melody's POV
Okay so I'm about to start my third year. I'm waiting on the station platform for Albus. He is the best friend a girl can have but I can seem to shake the fact that I liked him. Over the years I have become close with his family. I think of his parents as a second mum and dad to me which is great. I looked around and saw Albus walking toward me with his family.
"Albus" I shouted running up to him. He caught me in his arms and wrapped me in a hug.
"Hey Melly" Albus said
"Hey Al I missed you" I said
"I missed you too" he said as he pulled way.
"What about me?" James said
"Come here you idiot" u said putting James into a hug.
"So how was the rest of your summer?" Albus asked once James and I pulled away.
"It was ok" I said "Not as good as when I stayed with you guys though"
"Well you're welcome anytime" Ginny said
"Thanks" I said
"Come on you lot lets get you on the train" Harry said
"I wanna go to Hogwarts" Lily said
"Next year Lily" Ginny said. We said goodbye and got on the train. We found a compartment and sat down. Soon Fred and Rose followed.
About an hour into the journey everyone was asleep apart from Albus and I. He put his arm around my waist and I put my head on his shoulder. That's the good thing about our friendship. We can cuddle up and we don't find it strange.
"You tired?" Albus asked
"Yeah didn't get a lot of sleep last night" I said
"Go to sleep" Albus said kissing my forehead. He then pulled me into his chest and laid his head on mine. I soon fell asleep after that. I love times like these.
ONE HOUR LATER
"Melody wake up" Albus said. I opened my eyes to his smiling face.
"Hey sleeping beauty" He said "You have to get changed into your robes."
"Ok" I said standing up. Rose and I walked out and went to get changed. When we got changed we headed back to our compartment.
"Hey little sis" I heard Jacob shout
"Get lost" I said
"You know you love us" Danny said
"Sometimes" I said "look guys I have to get back"
"Bye" They said together. Rose and I went back to our compartment and sat down.
"Hey I missed you" Albus said putting his arms around my waist
"I've been gone 10 minuets" I said
"I know" He said
"Your so wired" I said
"Oii you too stop flirting we need to get going" James said
"Piss off" Albus said
"Oh James leave the love birds alone" Fred said. I rolled my eyes at them and his my face in Al's shoulder. I mean do I really think of Albus that way? If I do does he think about me the same way? All these thoughts are so confusing.
A/N
Hey guys thanks for reading. Remember to comment and vote it really helps.
Remember to check out My other story.
I love you guys, Melly xx