Chapter 8

Melody's POV

So Albus surprised me with the most amazing date over the weekend. I love him so much but sometimes I think that he does so much for me and I don't do anything for him and I put me in a bad mood. I was waiting for Albus, Fred, James and Rose so we could all go down to breakfast. They finally came down the stairs and I stood up.

"Took you guys long enough" I said jokingly

"Hey it takes time to look good" James said

"Well what ever you are doing, it's not working" I said

"How rude" James said (A/N did anyone get the Full House reference?)

"Come on I'm hungry" Albus said grabbing my hand pulling me out the door while everyone followed.

Halfway through breakfast Albus must have noticed that I was feeling down.

"Are you ok?" He asked me

"Yeah I'm fine just got a headache" I lied and he seemed to believe it.

After breakfast Albus, Rose and I made our way to potions Yay(note the sarcasm). Albus cheered me up throughout the lesson by flirting with me and stealing kisses as we made the potion together. It's little things like this that make me happy and lets me know how much he loves me but i go back to the fact that he does more for me than I do for him. I decided then and there that I'm going to do something about it.

After lessons were finished I went up to the common room and got changed then went and out a blanket down by the fire and put some sweets and popcorn down on it. I heard the door open and Albus walked in.

"Hey Mels you missed dinner" he said walking in.

"That's because I was putting this together" I said walking up to him and putting my arms around his neck. His hands went to my hips and smiled at me. He leaned down and put his lips on mine. I pulled away and took his hand and sat down on the blanket with him. We spent half an hour laughing, eating the food and kissing before cuddling up and staring at the fire. I had my head on his chest listening to his heartbeat. His arm was wrapped around my shoulder and he was playing with my hair.

"Although I loved this" Albus said "but what is all this for?"

"Well I was thinking about the date over the weekend and how much you do for me and how much you love me" I said "and I thought that I don't do enough for you so I did this to say thank you"

"Wait is this why you have been down all day?" He asked

"Yeah" I said

"Well that's stupid" Albus said

"What?" I asked

"Baby girl" he said looking into my eyes " I don't need you to do all this stuff do me to show me that you love me"

"Really?"

"Yeah your all I need" he said leaning down to press his lips to mine. I kissed back and smiled. I felt him smile too. I pulled away and looked into him eyes.

"I love you" he said

"I love you more" I said

"Impossible" he said leaning down to kiss me

A/N

Hey guys thanks for reading I hope you enjoyed it. Remember to comment and vote.
I love you all Melly xx