Chapter 7

Albus' POV

So today I thought I would  surprise Melody with a date by the black lake. I asked James and Fred to help me set up a picnic. Once it was all set up I went to the common rom to find Melody. Once I saw her I wrapped my arms around her waist from behind and kissed her neck.

"Guess who?" I asked

"I'm gonna guess Albus" She said gigging and turning around in my arms. Oh how I love her giggle

"Aww how did you know?" I asked pouting.

"Well you are the only one who wraps his arms around my waist and kisses my neck" She said putting her hand on my chest.

"Well come with me I've got a surprise for you" I said pecking her lips. I grabbed her hand and pulled her outside.

"Do you trust me?" I asked her

"Course" I said

"Well I'm gonna need you to put this on" I said pulling my school tie out of my pocket.

"Ok" She said. I smiled and put my tie over her eyes and tied it up.

"Can you see anything?" I asked and she shook her head. I grabbed her hand and lead her to the black lake. I stood behind her and rested my hands on her hips and my head on her shoulder.

"Ok you can take the blindfold of now" I said. She reached behind her untied my tie. Once it was off she smiled at the site in front of her. She then turned in my arms and crashed her lips onto mine. I was shocked at first but kissed back quickly. she smiled into the kiss and I took this opportunity to put my tongue in her mouth. We made out for a little then pulled away and sat down on the blanket. All in all today was good. We made out (many times), fed each other chocolate covered strawberries and watched the sunset together. So today was the best day with the best girl.

A/N

Hey guys, So a cute chapter from  Albus'  POV. Thank you guys for reading. Remember to comment and vote. Sorry it took so long to put this up but I should be quicker putting things up in the future. Also thanks for 10K votes on My James Sirius Potter Fanfic I love you all so much. Thanks again for reading, Melly xx