Chapter 9

A/N

Sorry I have been away so much guys. I have had my exams recently so they have been taking up all my time. However now they are finished I will be updating all three of my books more regularly. Also I have seen a few comments saying that Albus was placed into Slytherin and not Gryffindor. I know this but for the plot of my story I placed him into Gryffindor. Anyway on to the next chapter.

Time skip to a few months later.

Melody's POV

So much has happened in the last few months. Firstly my mum and dad found out that Albus and I were together and let's just say that they weren't happy. They even went as far as to try and brake us up but obviously that didn't work. Also Albus and I have had some troubles concerning a girl who is kinda obsessed with him. Like seriously it's creepy. Anyway right now Albus and I are in study period and I am bored out of my mind like seriously I would rather be planning a prank with James and Fred or better  still cuddling with Albus in the common room or making out with him in an abandoned broom cupboard.

"Baby when can we leave?" I asked Albus

"Soon let me just finish this" he said

"Fine but I want some serious cuddles when you're done" I said making Albus chuckle.

"Of course anything my princess wants" he said making me blush. I don't know why but recently he has been calling me really sweet nicknames like princess or beautiful and every time he does it makes me blush.

What felt like a lifetime later Albus was finally finished and we left to go up to the common room. Albus had a tight hold on my hand as if he thought that someone or something was going to take me. This has been happening since my parents tried to split us up. I guess he feels like he has to protect me otherwise he was gonna lose me. Once we were in the common room we plonked down on the sofa and Albus put his arm around my waist and I cuddled into his chest with my arm over his stomach.

"Look at the love birds James" Fred said as he and James sat either side of us.

"They look so cute" James said.

"Can we go one day with out you making fun of us?" Albus asked and I giggled. 

All of a sudden my owl flew in and dropped a letter on my lap then went out the window again.

"Why the sudden post?" James asked

"Not sure but the address is in my mums handwriting" I said opening the letter. As I read over it, I was shocked at what I read.

"They don't want me coming back over the summer" I said tears welling up in my eyes.

"Wait what?" Albus asked holding onto my waist even tighter.

"They said that the don't want me in the house if I'm dating you" I said looking at Albus.

"Mels I'm sorry" Albus said

"Why it's not yur fault" I said "They can't except that i am happy with you, it's their own fault"

"I guess" Albus said

"Only thing is where am I going to stay this summer?" I questioned

"At our palce" Ablbus said

"You sure?" I asked

"Positive" he said and leaned down to peck my lips.

A/N

Hey guys thanks for reading i hope you enjoyed it. So there is drama between Melody and her parents. Remember to comment and vote and also follow me as well.

I love you all lots, Melly xxxx