Chapter 5

Albus' POV

Today is the day of our first Hogsmeade visit and I'm planning on asking Melody to be my girlfriend. I just hope he says yes.

"Hey beautiful ready to go?" I asked Melody as I walked up behind her. I grabbed her waist from behind and putting my head on her shoulder.

"Yeah I'm ready to go" I she said. I kissed her cheek then grabbed her hand.

"When we get to The Three Broomsticks I need to ask you something" I said.

"Ok" She said.

Melody's POV

When Albus said he needed to talk to me I got a little scared. Maybe he's gonna ask me out. Nah he doesn't like me in that way. Does he? I mean I love him but I don't think he loves me back.

We walked down toward Hogsmeade hand in hand. I like times like these just me and my best friend. When we got to The Three Broomsticks we got a table and a waiter came up to us and asked what we wanted.

"Umm two butter beers please" Albus said

"Ok" The waiter said walking away.

"So what did you need to ask me?" I asked

"Well the thing is umm..." He said before he got interrupted

"Hey losers" Fred said as he and James sat down.

"Hey" I said

"Did you ask her yet Al?" James asked. Why did Albus need to ask me something?

"I was gonna until you interrupted me" Albus said

"Oh well lets go James" Fred said

"Yeah we need to stock up on stuff from Zonko's anyway" James said. They got up and left just as the waiter came and put our butter beers on the table. Once he walked away I turned to Albus.

"So what did you want to ask me?" I asked

"Well this is hard to say but umm..." He said

"Albus you seemed scared you know you can just say anything to me" I said

"Well Iloveyou" He said

"I didn't catch that Al" I said

"I love you" He said. Wait what?

"What?" I asked shocked

"I love you Melody" He said looking into my eyes "I think I always have but I could never admit it because I was scared it would ruin our friendship and..." He said before I cut him by placing my lips on his. He was shocked at first but kissed back. I pulled away and looked into his eyes.

"I love you too Albus" I said

"You do?" He asked

"Yeah" I said

"Well then will you make me that happiest guy alive and be my girlfriend?" He asked

"Yeah I will Albus" I said. He leaned in and placed his lips on mine. Our lips moved in sync. I felt butterflies in my stomach and saw fireworks. He pulled away and looked into my eyes.

"I love you my princess" He said

"I love you too my prince" I said

A/N

Hey guys thanks for reading sorry it took so long to update I haven't been well and I have had loads of homework.

Anyway thanks again for reading

I love you all, Melly xxx