HALLOWEEN SMACKDOWN

Can I just say how awesome that Smackdown was? It was probably the best one I've seen in...a while. I was really excited for this because IDK I just love when things have a theme. And I love Halloween. I also love WWE. Therefore, with those two things put together this should be pretty good, right?

Yup. It was totally reeking of awesomeness.

First off, Kevin Owens did that segment with Roman Reigns. That was awesome, and it felt like a breath of fresh air to see Roman talk about something other than the Wyatt Family. I mean, he's been talking about them for--what, 5 months? It was so nice to see someone like Kevin Owens come out to do a segment with him instead.

And then, RENEE YOUNG. Dressed up in that cute costume for a segment with Dean Ambrose. This Smackdown was awesome already. I hope Dean moves on from the Wyatt Family angle soon but I didn't mind him accepting the challenge Bray Wyatt put out there. It was cool having the factor that he needed two partners, and at least they're actually letting him wrestle, seeing as at Raw he was basically just Roman Reigns' motivational speaker lol

Oh, and of course I can't leave out 'Boo' Dallas trying to scare Renee in a ghost costume XD

Dean Ambrose and Cesaro are gold together. Just last year, they were fighting each other in a Trick or Street Fight, and now they're teaming up. Ah, so much can change in a year... I love them together. They should do more things with each other, because that backstage segment was funny and awesome. (And, of course, Boo Dallas tried to scare Cesaro. But he failed.)

And, YES! WE GOT A TRICK OR STREET FIGHT! This year it was with Dolph Ziggler and The Miz, but it was awesome. I loved Miz with the light saber, and I loved when Dolph plunged Miz's head into the bucket of apples XD This match was so fun.

I was kind of disappointed Ryback was the third person for the Wyatt Family match, but whatever. Even though Ryback isn't the best, Dean made that backstage segment interesting because Dean is awesome lol.

And oh my gosh the New Day. When I heard their music I was like Please be dressed up as unicorns, please...

They were. Well, they only had horns but YAS. UNICORNS. And I was laughing so much at Kofi Kingston... "You guys aren't dressed up, that means you don't believe in...MAGIC!" (Well, the Ascension is sort of dressed up but whatever.) And can we petition to have New Day forever on commentary? Because they were hilarious.

Before the main event, Boo Dallas actually did manage to scare someone--Mark Henry. Although Mark got mad so he punched him in the face. At least Bo Dallas got to scare someone though XD

I loved that women's match. And I loved how they're finally doing something with Team B.A.D besides putting them in matches that they lose.

And that main event. I was a little disappointed that the Wyatt Family won, but...the match was good, anyway. I don't get why Dean and Cesaro aren't teamed up more often, they're great together.

This Smackdown was awesome. Everything felt fun and I don't remember any parts where I felt like changing the channel.

I probably used the word 'awesome' way too much in this chapter lol but it really was.

Oh, and happy Halloween to all of you! I hope you get lots of candy, and I'm hoping that at least one person recognizes my costume tomorrow XD (I'm going as Dean Ambrose :3)

Have a nice weekend Rosebuds!