Chapter 6

Lilly's POV

I walked home thinking about what just happened. Oh my gosh...I'm only 13 and I already have a boyfriend. I'm pretty sure dad will not approve. Oh well, I'll secretly date Tyler if I have to.

I walk into the house grinning like an idiot. I run upstairs and change into my pajamas. I put my curly hair into a messy bun and walk downstairs with my phone in hand. You know, just in case he texts me. I wouldn't want to leave my boyfriend hangin.

Once I sit down everyone stared at me. "What?"I asked staring back at them. "What happened? Your blushing. You only blush when you either just got embarrassed or something exciting just happened to you."Louis said. "Nothing happened."I shrug of his words like they were nothing. "Oh but I wish nothing happened. But seriously what happened?"Harry said. "I just walked Tyler home and came back."I say. Not completely a lie but I am telling the truth partially. Louis and Harry nod and relax. We finish the movie and I go upstairs. I yawn and crawl into my comfy bed. I plug my phone up and curl up into a ball and fall sleep. I feel someone kiss my forehead and say "goodnight".

----------------------------

Beep! beep! beep!

"Ughhhhh!!"I say as I hit the snooze button. I throw my covers off and run through the cold room to the bathroom. I heat up the shower and go find some clothes to wear today. I find what I'm looking for and take a long hot shower.

I dry off and get into my clothes. I'm gonna leave my hair curly today. I put on mascara and eyeliner and some Chapstick, if you count that as makeup. I check my phone and see that Tyler texted me.

From ~Tyler~<3

Hey, babe! Wanna meet up tomorrow? Maybe see a movie or something. We can meet at Starbucks. I just wanna see your beautiful face again. And don't wear any of that makeup crap! You look beautiful without it!! See you later! <3;)

To ~Tyler~<3

Hey baby! Yeah I would love to see a movie! I can't wait to see your handsome face either!!! See you later!<3;)

I pressed send and found some All-Star Converse. I walked downstairs with my phone in hand and made a note saying:

Dear dad and uncles,

I'm going to see a movie with Tyler. If you need me just text me. Breakfast is in the oven. Love yall!

~Lilly Styles<3

I made some pancakes and bacon and left them in the oven. I grabbed the house keys and left to Starbucks. Of course I didn't eat anything because I would eat at Starbucks. When I walk in I order and find a booth. Every time I hear the bell ring I look up, hoping it was Tyler. Of course at one point he walked in and ordered. He sat across from me in the booth and we just talked until we got our coffee.

"So I wanted to ask you something."Tyler says taking a sip of his coffee. "Shoot."I say. "Since we're dating now I wanted to know if you wanted to go on a date with me?"he asks. "Yeah! Of course!"I said. "Great!"

We walk out and go to the movie theater for our movie. He pays after I argue with him. We walk in with our tickets and sit down. I put on my beanie just in case someone recognizes me. He smiles at me and we watch the movie. I kept feeling that he was staring at me but it didn't bother me. The movie finally ended.

"That was totally worth seeing instead of sleeping!"I said. "Yeah!"he agreed. We walked to the park and found a football(soccer ball). We kicked it around until my phone started blaring the boys singing acoustic One Thing.

"One sec."I said and walked over to a tree and leaned against it.

(Niall called so N is for Niall and L is for Lilly)

N: Hey when are you gonna be home?

L: 30 minutes, I guess. Why?

N: Because Harry's on a date and I'm bored.

L: Hold up! My father is on a date?! And you're there with who?

N: Yeah your dad is on a date...I'm here with Liam and Louis. They said hey

L: Okay well please don't eat everything and I'll be home in a few minutes. Bye, love ya!

N: love ya too, see you later!

I hung up and went over to Tyler. "Who was that?"he asked kicking to ball to me. "Niall. He was bored and wanted some company. I said I was gonna be home in 30 minutes"I said and kicked it back. He nodded and we played around. 30 minutes past by fast and we walked home.

"Bye, love you."he kissed my forehead. "Love you too, byee!"I said. He walked home and I walked in the house. "Finally! You're here! I am so bored!"Niall yelled. I chuckled and went into the kitchen. "I hungry."I said looking for the peanut butter. I got some bread and made myself a sandwich. I poured a bunch if chips on my plate and went into the living room and sat next to Niall. "Where's Louis and Liam?"I asked taking a bite of my sandwich. "Game room."he said. I nodded and pulled out my phone. While I wasn't looking Niall took my sandwich and took a giant bite out of it.

"NIALL!"I yelled. Louis and Liam ran into the living room. "What'd you do Niall?"Liam asked. I showed them my sandwich and they laughed at me. "It's not funny."I pouted. They went back into the game room and I went to my room. I told Niall I didn't want his germs all over my sandwich and that he could have it. I called Eleanor and asked if she could help me find something to wear.

She knocked on the door and Louis answered it. Of course when he saw her they went on full make out session. I cleared my throat and she blushed and Louis was smirking.

"Ready?"she asked me. I nodded and we got in her car. She put music on and Gotta Be You came on. I smirked and we sang along at the top of our lungs. We got to the mall and looked around for dresses.

"How about this one?"she held up a white lacy dress. I looked and her in disgust and shook my head. "Where is he taking you?"she asked. "I don't know. He hasn't told me."I said. "Then do you just wanna dress casually."she said. I nodded and we looked for a cute outfit. She found teal skinny jeans and I found a white kroshe shirt and a white bandeau under it.

We rung it up and paid and went home. We had a sleepover because she had to do my hair, make up and Louis wanted her to stay.

Harry's POV

We Lilly and Eleanor got home I went and hugged Lilly. She hugged me back after a few seconds. "So what's the new clothes for?" She bit her lip and led me to the couch with everyone else. "Lately me and Tyler have been hanging out a lot. And yesterday he asked me to be his girlfriend. And we have a date tomorrow."she said slowly. "WHAT?!"I yelled. Everyone else said congrats. She smiled weakly at me and gave me a hug. "I'm sorry, daddy."she said in a sweet, cutesy voice. I stroke her hair and hug her back. My baby's growing up. I know I adopted her but she's mine and I would never give up on her. I love her. She's mine forever. Now I have to tell her about my girlfriend.

------------

A/N

I HAVE SCHOOL TOMORROW!!! I AM SO STRESSED!!! UGGGGHHHHH!!!!!! HELLPPPP MEEEEE!!! So how did you like this chapter?? I gotta goooo!!! I love youuu alllllll!!!!!!!

BYEEEEEEE!!!