Chapter 8

So I can't think of any other titles so they are now gonna be Chapter 1 and so on.

Tyler's POV

I went up to Lilly when she was on the swings. I poked her sides and she turned around. She was surprised and confused. "What did you do to your hair?" she asked. "I got a haircut! Do ya like it?" I said. "Yeah. I love it! Im gonna miss playing with your hair though." she frowned. "Well its still soft unless I style it with hairspray." She shrugged. "So, what have you been up to lately?"I asked. "Nothing, but I have to go to school next semester."she frowned. "What school." "Mountain View High School."she said bluntly. "Thats the school I go to!"

"I get to see you everyday!"she squealed. I grinned from ear to ear. "Wanna go eat somewhere?"I asked her. She nodded and we went on our way. We found ourselves at Taco Bell. My favorite! We walked up to the cashier person and ordered. I started to get out some money but Tyler being the gentlemen he was he paid for me. "Well I was gonna pay but it seems you got it under control." I smirked. he chuckled and gave me a kiss on my forehead. We sat down and ate the delicious Taco Bell.

Once we were finished we walked to his house and hung out there. He made me a Vine and we made a bunch of vines and I got a bunch of followers pretty fast. I even got a few follows from the Magcon boys. I swear they are some of the hottest guys on Earth, other than Tyler. He beats all of them. He runs his hands through his hair. Gosh his hair is perfect. I just wish I could run my fingers through his perfect brown hair all the time.

I scooted even closer to him and played with fingers. He kissed my cheek and rested his head on my shoulder. "You missed." I pointed out. "What?" he looked at me. I rolled my eyes and kissed him. It took him no time to kiss back. He asked for entrance by running his tongue along my bottom lip. I denied since I was only 13. I pulled away and he pouted.

"I'm sorry. I need to go dad is gonna start to worry" I frowned. He walked me to the door and we said our goodbyes.

"I love you." I smiled and gave him a quick peck on the lips. "I love you too."

I walked home and found the spare key under the muddy rug outside the door. I unlocked the door and put the key back. I walked in and sat next to dad. They were watching Grown Ups 2. Liam fell asleep and so did Zayn. Niall was eating, of course. Louis was typing on his phone. Dad gave me a side hug and went back to the movie. It was only 6:30 so I made some spaghetti.

While I poured the sauce in Niall walked in the kitchen, eyes on the spaghetti. "Nope. Not until its done." He frowned and got a drink. I stirred a little bit more and it was done. I finished about the same time the movie did. The guys started walking in except Liam and Zayn. "Guys, we should play a prank on them." I pointed to the 2 sleeping members of One Direction. Everyone nodded and we discussed what we were gonna do to them.

I put green hair dye in Zayn's shampoo. I soaked Liam's bed and pillows in water. We also replaced the cream in the Oreos with toothpaste. Niall ate the cream we removed. "Okay do you guys wanna eat now because I'm pretty hungry." I said walking back to the kitchen from when I put the toothpaste back. "YES!" they all said.

We scooped spaghetti on our plates and enjoyed the delicious meal. "Lilly, this is really good." Louis said, shoveling more in his mouth. "I know."

We put our plates in the sink and dad and Louis washed them. I went to put my pajamas on and brush my teeth. I hopped in bed and plugged up my phone. Soon enough dad came up and tucked me in. "Goodnight. Love you." he kissed my fore head and headed for the door. "Love you too."

I rolled over and Liam bursted through my door. "I know you did it." "Did what?" I played stupid. "Soaked my bed. Where am I gonna sleep?" he said standing next to my bed with wet pajamas. "I don't know. Not my problem." He groaned and walked away. I rolled over again and tried to fall asleep. Suddenly freezing cold water hit me. I screamed and chased after Liam. I caught up to him and tackled him. I slapped him and got up and left to my room to change. I guess I'm sleeping on the couch tonight.

In the morning I woke up because I heard shrill screaming from Zayn. He must've seen his hair after he got out of the shower. He came into the living room and hit me with pillows. "WHY DID YOU COLOR MY HAIR!" he started to freak out. "Calm down its only temporary. It will only last a few weeks." I said trying to roll over. This couch is really small.

I went up to my room and got a shower. I went to my closet and chose some clothes. I went with navy blue shorts, a white v-neck, and an infinity scarf with anchors on it. I chose my navy blue VANS and went down stairs and sat on the couch.

I heard someone walk in the kitchen. Then I heard a pretty loud scream. I looked over and saw Niall holding the Oreos. I face-palmed and laughed. "Who did this?" he pointed to the Oreos with toothpaste in the middle. "You." I said. He thought for a minute and put the Oreos down and headed for the bathroom. I chuckled and played on my phone.

____________________

I know it's very short and I haven't updated in a while. I thought nobody was reading and I just was busy. so yeah. I'm sorry. please read, comment, vote and follow pleaseeeeee. love you guys thanks.