Chapter 5

---Lilly's POV

(2 weeks later)

Right now Tyler and I are at the park playing tag. We've become so close in the past two weeks.

"Gotcha!"Tyler yelled as he hugged me. I giggled and we fell to the ground. We looked up at the sky and pointed to the clouds.

"Can I ask you a question?"Tyler asked. "Ask away."I say.(that rhymed). "I wanna meet your parents."he says, rolling on his side facing me. "Yeah sure! It's around 6 so you could stay for dinner. If you want."I said facing him. "Yeah sure let me ask my mom." He pulls out his phone and types a quick message. I do the same.

To Dad:

Can Tyler eat dinner with us? Pleaseeeee!!

From Dad:

Sure!

Tyler's POV

To Mom:

Can I eat dinner with Lilly 2nite? She invited me.

From Mom:

Sure! be home by 8.

"I can eat dinner with you guys!"I said hugging Lilly. "Great!"she squealed and we walked to her house. Almost halfway there I intertwined my fingers with hers.

--------------------------I love you------

We got to her house at 6:30 and we walked in the door. "Dad I'm home!! And Tyler is with me!!"she yells and smiles at me. "On the couch! Hey Tyler, make yourself at home!"he yelled back.

"Okay well I'll show you around, if you want."she says and I nod. "Okay. That's the kitchen. That's the living room. Up there is my bedroom and the guys' bedrooms. Down the hall is the bathroom and laundry room. And downstairs is the game room and a guest bedroom."she says in one breath. "Wow you gotta big house."I said.

"Wanna hang out in my room while they make dinner?"she asks. "Yeah, sure." She takes my hand and leads me upstairs. "Tada!"she says as she opens her door. I chuckle and walk in. "Nice room."I say and walk around a bit. She sits on her bed and pulls out her phone. "Dinner's ready!"Lilly's dad yells.

"Foooooodd!"she yells as she races down the steps. I laugh and follow her. "You're such a kid."I chuckled. "Sooooo.....that doesn't mean anything. It's fun you should try it sometime."she smirked. I smiled and sat at the table. She sat next to me and the rest sat down.

Lilly's POV

"What did ya make, dad?"I ask. "Steak and potatoes."he said. "POTATO!"Niall yells. I roll my eyes and we dig in.

"This steak is so good."I chewed. Dad nods and eats a potato. "It's wonderful."Tyler says. "Thanks guys."my father says. We all finish up and do separate things. My and Tyler go upstairs to my room and the guys watch a movie.

"My mom just texted me and said I need to come home now."Tyler said sadly. "Okay I'll walk with you."I say and I get some shoes and walk downstairs. "We're gonna walk to his house. Be right back."I yell. "Bye! Be safe!"dad yells back.

We're almost there when he pulls my arm and into the back yard. "What are we doing back here? I thought your mom wanted you home."I whisper yell. "I lied. I wanted to tell you something." "Shoot."I say.

"Lilly, I know I've only know we've been friends for only three weeks, but I wanna be more than friends I want to be-" "BEST FRIENDS!"I cut him off. He rubs his face with his hand and chuckles. "No I want to be way more than just best friends. So Lilly will you do the honors of being my girlfriend?"he asks. The sides of my mouth curl into a smile and I hug him. "So is that a yes?"he says not sure. "Of course."I smiled and kiss him on the lips, this time. We hug and then we walk to his doorstep.

"Thanks Lilly."he says and grabs my cheek gently and kisses me softly. We break apart and hug. "You're welcome."I say into the crook of his neck. "Bye." "Bye. I miss you already."I chuckle and walked away.

A/N

I know I haven't updated in a lifetime....it's just that I have been really busy and stuff so yeah.

So how do you like that for a chapter??? Okay so I just found out that my crush has an Instagram!! I'm so freaking happy!!!!! I miss him...😕 The bright side is that I can stalk him😏😁 <<<<I love using emojis!

Well I gotta go stalk him.....bye!!

If you want to follow me on Instagram it's its_chelsieeee. Yes I know it's private just request and I should say yes. Byee!I love you!😘😘<<emojis