Chapter 1

Lillian's POV

"Lilly where are you?"Stanley, my best friend said. Yes she's a girl.

Hi I'm Lillian Cade Stanson. You can call me Lilly for short. I'm 13 and 5'4.my favorite color is neon green. I hate the color pink. I love to play basketball. I can play guitar and sing. When I was 6 months old, my mom left me on the doorstep of Miss Mae's adoption center.

Right now we're playing hide and seek. I'm in the kitchen eating a sandwich. You would think she would know by now. "Im in the kitchen!" I yelled after swallowing. "Thanks for giving up your spot!"she yelled. I rolled my eyes and walked upstairs. "Wanna make music?"I wiggled my eyebrows and pulling my guitar out from under my bed. She nodded and sat on the floor. I started strumming and she patted the floor like they were drums.

"Hey there Delilah whats it like in New York City? I'm 1000 miles away but girl tonight you look so pretty yes you do. Time Square couldn't shine as bright as you. I swear its true."I sang. "I'm hungry. Be right back."Stanley said and left. I shrugged and kept playing. But this time I didn't sing, I just strummed my guitar.

"Lillian Cade Stanson! Get your butt down here!"Miss Mae yelled up the stairs. "Whyyyy!"I whined setting my guitar down. "Because there are people here to adopt someone!"she yelled. I could tell she was losing patience. I groaned and walked downstairs. I stood in line next to Stanley. Miss Mae walked away and came back with 5 insanely hot guys following her. The girls in my age group and above stated screaming and yelling 'pick me'. Stanley waved in their direction and they smiled back. I smiled wide and waved to them. They smiled and waved back. The blond one whispered in the one with curly hair ear. He nodded and whispered in Miss Mae's ear. She nodded and walked to her office with them in tow. I looked at Stanley, confused.

"Right this way." I heard Miss Mae say. She came back in the room with 5 insanely hot guys behind her. "What's wrong with them?"I asked my best friend. "That my friend, is One Direction."she smiled. "Lilly, I need you to go pack your things. These nice boys here- well Harry adopted you. Oh and also you last name is changed to Styles." My eyes widened, it turned to Stanley. She smiled and went upstairs to help me pack.

"I can't believe you're getting adopted!"she squealed, jumping around. "I'm getting adopted by who again?"I said shoving my shirts in my suitcase. I walked downstairs with my guitar in one hand and and suitcase in the other.

"Hi I'm Harry Styles, I'm your new father."he said extending his hand for me to shake. I drop my stuff and give him a bone crushing hug. He stumbles back, but regains his balance. "I'm so glad to a have a parent."I murmur into his chest. He pats my head and I release him. I Hug the rest of the boys. I hug Stanley and Miss Mae. I'm not really gonna miss her but Stanley I will miss so freaking much. "Take care Stan! Bye Miss Mae, not gonna miss you!"I yelled and got In the limo. "Holy crap! A limo?"I say looking around. They nod and the driver takes off.

We arrive to a mansion like house. I grabbed things and get out. Harr- I mean daddy opened the door. I ran inside and looked around. Blonde went to the kitchen. Why does he eat so much?

"Would you like to see your room?"dad asked. I nodded my head furiously. He chuckled and lead me upstairs. We walked all the way down the hall to a door. He turned the knob and pushed the door open. I dropped my suitcase and walked in.

"Wow."that's all I could say. "We'll you can make yourself at home. I'm gonna be downstairs making dinner. My. bedroom is across the hall."he nodded and left. I unpack my stuff and looked at my nightstand. I had a box wrapped in neon green paper. I opened it, there was an iPhone 5 inside of it.

My room has neon green polka dot walls. A bathroom and a walk in closet. The queen sized bed had a purple duvet and pillows on it. I threw my teddy bear on it and walked around some more. On my dresser was a MacBook Pro and an iPod. Next to the iPod was Beats by Dr.Dre.

I walked back downstairs to see my dad and the other guys watching Toy Story 3. I walked over to the couch and sat next to daddy. He looked at me and smiled. "That's Louis."he pointed to a guy kissing a pigeon. "That's Niall."he pointed to a guy eating nachos. "That's Liam."he pointed to a guys that was really focused on the movie. "And that's Zayn."he pointed to a guy trying to steal Niall's food. I nodded. "Do you know my name yet?"I asked. He chuckled. "Yes I do Lillian." "You can call me Lilly for short if you want. Oh and thanks for the phone."I said. "No problem." He kissed the top of my head and looked at the tv screen.

I leaned my head on his shoulder and my eyes started feeling droopy. I finally fell asleep on my dads shoulder. I'm really happy they adopted me.

-------------------

A/N

Hellllllooooo!!!!! Hi!! Heyy!! So like thank you so much for reading this!!!!! I love you already!!! FAN, VOTE, AND COMMENT PLEASEE!!!!!!

BYE MY FLYING PIGS!!!!