Chapter 2

Harry's POV

I felt Lilly lay her head on my shoulder. A few minutes later her breathing was in steady breaths and she was lightly snoring. I picked her up bridal style and carried her to her room. I placed her on her bed and under the duvet. "Goodnight, love."I whispered and kissed her forehead. I closed the door quietly and walked back downstairs. I am so glad we adopted her.

-----------------------------------

"Harry wake up. Harry wake up, I'm hungry."I think Niall shook me awake. "Agskfivsjdixb."I said and rolled over. He groaned and jumped on my bed. "Harry wake up!"he yelled. "Shhhhh, Lilly's sleeping."I pushed him off the bed. He landed with a thud. He got up and dusted himself off. He nodded and walked out of the room. I stretched and got out of bed. I walked downstairs and started on breakfast.

I heard feet come down the steps. I turned and there was Lilly. She smiled and sat at the bar. I put 2 pancakes and 3 pieces of bacon on a plate and sat it in front of her. She dug in immediately. "Thanks. It's really good."she said with a mouth full of pancake. "Thanks hun."I smiled and ate my breakfast.

"What are we doing today?"Lilly asked from the couch. "Whatever you want, I guess."I shrugged even though she couldn't see me. "Uhhhh...... CAN WE GO TO THE AMUSEMENT PARK?!"she yelled. "Yeah sure. I'll go tell the boys." I walked upstairs to the boys' rooms. "Hey guys get dressed we're going to the amusement park."I said and walked to my room to take a shower.

Lilly's POV

I walked upstairs and into my room. I walked into my walk-in closet and looked around. The boys bought me more clothes because I only had a few. I picked out my dark wash skinny jeans and a peach colored flowy tank top. I found my gray Vans and black ankle socks.

I skipped to the bathroom and took a shower. I dried off and shimmied into my clothes. I applied very little make up and straightened my blond hair. I slipped my shoes on, grabbed my phone and green beats and walked downstairs. All the boys were there eating breakfast. "Hey."Louis said with a mouth full of Frosted Flakes. "Hi."I giggled. "Alrighty lets roll."Harry said, grabbing the keys and rushing the boys, and I out the door.

I sat next to Harry and Zayn on the way there. Louis was driving and Liam was in the passenger seat. Niall was in the back on his phone. I pulled my phone out of my pocket and plugged in my beats. I put it on shuffle and Stand Up came on. I smiled and hummed along.

We finally arrived and I slid my phone back in my pocket. I hopped out of the car after Zayn and we walked in to get our tickets. I walked up to a big map of the park and pointed to a huge rollor coaster. "Wanna ride this one?"I asked looking at everyone. They all nodded and we walked to find the ride.

Since dad was afraid of roller coasters, he stayed behind and held out stuff. When we got off of the ride everyone but me was walking funny.

Liam's phone started ringing and he walked away to answer it. "You okay uncle Lou?"I laughed at Louis' face. He looked like he was gonna puke, but he was doing that to make me laugh. "Dandy."he chuckled and leaned on Harry. Liam came back and smiled. "Alright who wants to ride Shreikra?"Liam asked.(okay that's a real ride at Busch Gardens in Florida. I just don't know how to spell it.) "Lets do it!"I yelled dragging them to the ride.

When we got to the ride there was 3 really pretty girls standing there. Liam, Zayn, and Louis ran up to them and hugged them. I stood next to Niall and tapped on his shoulder. "Who are they and why are they hugging?"I asked. He held his finger up to tell me to wait a second. "Guys, this is Lilly. Lilly this is Perrie, Eleanor, and Danielle."he pointed to the girls. Perrie had blonde hair with purple tips and was tall. Eleanor had brown hair in a side braid and was hugging Lou's side. Danielle had golden brown hair that was straightened. "Hi!"Danielle squealed and hugged me. I hugged back. "I am Zayn's girlfriend."Perrie said holding out her hand for me to shake. I shook it and looked at Eleanor. "I'm Louis' girlfriend."she smiled warmly and held out her hand for me to shake. I shook her hand and looked at Danielle. "I'm Liam's girlfriend."she smiled and held out her hand. She pulled me into a hug after I put my hand in hers. I giggled and hugged back.

"Well are we gonna ride this thing?!"Eleanor yelled. I guess she likes roller coasters like me. "YES!"I yelled and pulled them on the ride. Once again we came off of the ride looking like sick dogs. Everyone except me and Eleanor, we looked happier than ever.

We started walking around a little bit to see what we wanted to ride next. I look up from my phone and see a churro stand. "Oh my gosh! Who wants a churro?"I said getting out some money. There was a chorus of 'me's and 'no thanks'. I paid the person and handed everyone except Eleanor one. She was model so she can't eat some stuff. I took a bite into the crunchy sweetness and savored it. Poor Niall took one bite and it was gone. We walked around some more until 3 girls came to us.

"Hi! Can we have an autograph?"the one in the middle asked. "Of course!"Liam said and signed her paper. The rest of the boys signed and they left. "I guess your disguises aren't working that well."I said fixing Harry's hat. He shrugged and took another bite of his churro.

We rode at least 4 more rides until we all were about to collapse and sleep. We were at our car saying goodbye to the girls. We all exchanged number so that we can talk. "Bye!"I said and hugged them all. "Bye! Nice meeting you!"Eleanor said. They all waved and left after kissing their boyfriends. The guys got in the car and we drove off.

We stopped at McDonalds on the way home because Niall was hungry. I only ordered chicken nuggets and a sweet tea. Niall ordered half the menu. Louis got ice cream. Zayn got coffee. Liam got nothing and Harry got nothing.

We finished our meals and got in the van. We drove to our house. Our home. My home.

A/N

Hi guys!! So like sorry I haven't updated in a long time. You know the drill guys.

FAN, VOTE, COMMENT!!!!!!please!

Adios.

I'm not Spanish, I'm American.