New Nanny?

Cameron
Bridget woke up 5 times last night. I feel like I can't even keep my eyes open. Shawn, Jack J, and I all took turns waking up with her. I look over at my phone the time reads 3:30 am. Ugh it's way to early to be waking up. I sit there holding Bridget and feeding her her bottle as my eyes are beginning to close again.

"Hey man do you need me to take over for a little while?" I hear Nash ask.

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah it'll be fine I can't sleep anyways."

"Thank you so much" I say with a yawn.

I finally wake up to see everyone else up and on their phone. Bridget is sleeping in her play pen next to me. I get up and get into the shower in my room. After trying to find soap for like 20 minutes I finally get out. I get out open my suitcase from when were at out last location. I pull out a pair of black jeans and white tee-shirt. I quickly put them on and run out to the living room as I hear Bridget crying.

I walk out and see Matt changing her diaper and clothes.

"Hey baby girl" I say hovering over her. As her faces forms a huge smile.

"She's absolutely perfect" Matt says as she hands her over to me.

"Hey we're meeting that nanny today at 2:30 who's going to stay home with Bridget?" I say walking into the kitchen.

"Why can't we bring her?" Aaron asks.

"What if she's like a creepy old man trying to kidnap her!"  I say.

" oh yeah sorry" he says with an embarrassing tone.

"I can stay. But you better get going it's already 2. " Jack G says.

"Oh crap!" I say running out the door.
Thank goodness we ordered our uber to come ahead of time or else would for sure would have been late. As we pile into the Uber and notice that everyone but Jack and Bridget are her.

"Umm guys don't you think it's going to but over whelming for all of us to be there?" I ask.

"No way. If this girl wants to take care of my little girl there is no way I'm just going to let her into our house without knowing her." Taylor says.
Out of defeat I just drop the subject. Hopefully she won't freak out with all of us being there. I didn't tell her about the fact that she will be living with nine other guys.

Matt
We walk into the Starbucks and sit down by an area with a few couches after ordering our drinks.

"So how are we going to find this girl?" I ask.

"I guess we are just going to have to wait until her name is called to pick up her drink." Cameron says

"Arbor!" We hear the barista shout.

"That's her, stay here while I got and introduce myself." Cameron says.
He walks over to the girl and smiles they shake hands. They begin to walk over her.
"Guys this is Arbor." Cameron says
She smiles and says "Hello."
Holy cow she is gorgeous. She has the bluest eyes you have ever seen almost bluer than Nash's! She had dark blond hair almost brown but not quite, it fell a little bit below mid-back. Which complimented her olive skin perfectly.

"Matt!" I hear Cameron yell as Carter nudges me.

"Huh what happened?"

"This is Matt" Cameron repeats himself.

"Oh um sorry hi" I say with an awkward wave.
She gives me a soft smile.

"So this whole situation is a little complicated to explain" Cameron says sitting down.

"Trust me I understand complicated." Arbor says with a giggle.
"Great" Cameron smiles. He begins to explain how we found Bridget and why we need a nanny.

"Ok, you're right this is a bit complicated. But this sounds great to me!" Arbor says.

"Great!" "Yes!" "Thank God" I hear the other boys say.

"So let me tell you a little bit about myself." Says Arbor

"I came from Wisconsin and moved here for college as you know. Umm I am good at cooking so I'm told.." She adds

"My mom owned a cleaning company so I definitely know how to clean. I also have a lot of experience with kids not only because I'm the oldest of 8 but because I have been babysitting since before I could even remember. I am actually going for a degree that involves infants so this would be a great experience for me."

"So when do you think you can start?" Shawn chuckles.

"When ever you guys need me to!" She says with a smile.

"Great how about we text you our address and you meet us at the house later today?" Cameron says

"Perfect, I'll see you then!" she says giving a small wave and walking out the door.

"I didn't expect her to be cute" I say walking into our Uber.

"Yeah, no kidding!" Shawn exclaims.
Oh heck no. He better not be having feelings for her. Wait do I have feelings for her!?

------—————----------------------------
A/N:
Thanks so much for reading! Would anybody like to make me a cover for my story? That would be awesome, message me with your ideas!
How often do you think I should update? I'm think maybe once or twice a week?
Anyways how do you think this is going to work out with Arbor?