Chapter 9

Taylor's POV

All is going well so far we all checked out and are waiting to board our flight to LA, our parents already have sent all of our stuff by some moving company that will meet us at the house by 2. We all sit down and are waiting, apparently Bridget was up all night for the guys in her room. She has fallen asleep and it looks as if the guys are just hanging by a thread to stay awake until they board the plane. They call our numbers and we board. Hayes is not with us any more he had to go back home for a little while he said so that leaves 10 of us. I say I will take Bridget and we sit down, Carter, Shawn, and Matt are in one row. Nash, Cameron, and Aaron are in another. Then the Jacks are sitting together and the Bridget and I. We sit down and I strap her in her car seat which fits her perfectly. I look over at the other guys and they have already knocked out, so I decide to take a picture of them sleeping and post it to snapchat. With the caption "Partied hard last night lol jk". I decide to check my twitter and I see that Cameron posted a picture of Bridget last night, I decide to take a look at the comments. Some said "awe she's soo cute!!" , Some asked who she is, and some we just plain rude they were telling him that he should just leave her in a hole to die. That comment really upset me, so I tweeted out to the public "If anyone has a problem with that little angel that Cameron posted about they have to go through me!" I decide to turn off my phone and enjoy the flight, next thing I know I fell asleep and were staring to get off the plane. We get in the car and start to drive, I can't wait to see the new house!!

Matts POV

Were driving and this huge house is coming up and we stop at it, this looks amazing! "Hey Taylor actually did something right!" I say jokingly. "Ha ha very funny" he says as we get out of the car. Jack G unbuckles Bridget's car seat Wear in she is wide awake, and looking curiously around. I turn to her and say "this is your new home baby girl" and she looks at me and smiles back. Cameron takes his daughter out of the car seat and cradles her in his arms. "Hey guys" he says "do you think hiring a nanny to help us with the house and Bridget would be a good idea? As we all stand out side of the house and shake our heads yes cam says "ok I will post a ad...right after we see out new home!!" As he runs inside with all of us following. We walking and it is beautiful foyer with marble flooring, right off of the foyer is the dining room with white walls and gray accents with wood flooring. Then connected to that is the living room which is huge which has a bar right connecting to the kitchen. "That's awesome guys" I say. We all sit down on the couch luckily Taylor ordered that ahead of time. Cameron lays with Bridget as he posts the ad on babysitters.com. Hey maybe the girl he finds will be cute? I wonder...