All ours

Nash's POV

We narrowed it down to 3 people Cameron, Matt, and Shawn. It was now up to them to decide who the father should be. Each of them have such a strong bond with Bridget so far. "I think that I have no choice but to be the first to go" Shawn said "my career is just starting to take off I have already published Life of the Party, and I don't want to bring a child into musician fame. I love her but I couldn't do this to her life". As he steps back Matt clears his throat "well now it's down to the two of us" Matt says looking Cameron in the eye "yeah" Cam says "what now?".

Matt POV

I really loved Bridget and I knew that Cam wanted to be her dad as well. I need to think of what was best for Bridget, Cam found her and has had a bond with her. "She has to go with Cam" I say, "I need to give her the best chance at life, and I feel she can get that with Cameron." "You really think so" Cameron says with a smile on his face, "Yeah" I say back looking over to Bridget. I take her into my arms so that Cam can finish signing the paperwork. "Ok" Jill says "Mr. Cameron Dallas, Bridget Joy Dallas is now your child". We all get a big smile on our face she's all ours, I guess you could say that she's our little Magcon girl.

Cameron's POV

Right after that was done Jill left we went back to the hotel room to go and check and see what Bart said what we should do now. "Ok so here's the deal" Bart said " do to this whole things I am allowing you all to have 1 month off and we will start going on tour in the end of June." We all were relived, at least we could have a month just to get to know Bridget and all. After Bart explained that if we were having trouble sleeping at night or have fears about this whole mess to don't be afraid to go to the therapist about it, he left. We sat down and decided that we needed to get some basic things from the store or Bridget, since we did't have a car seat yet Shawn said he would stay back and take care of her. So there was a Walmart about 5 miles down the road so we decided to go there. We got there and set something that each of us needed to get. Nash and Hayes had to get some diapers and wipes, the Jacks went to go and get a playpen, Taylor and Aaron went to go and get bottles and formula, and then Matt, Carter and I went to go and get a car seat. After our whole big shopping trip at Walmart we went to Kohl's to go and get 3 or 4 outfits just until we get every thing moved to L.A. in 3 days. We came back to the hotel room to find shawn and Bri asleep on the bed. I set up the playpen and took Bridget out of Shawn's arms and warped her in her sleeper and put her in the crib. She looked so cute when she was sleeping but even cuter when she was awake. I decided to take a picture of her, it was the cutest pic ever, I posted it on twitter and Instagram. Then I decided to go to be Nash ,Shawn and Matt were already sleeping. So I closed my eyes and all that I could think about was my little girl as I drifted off to sleep.....