Chapter 1

*** Just to be clear, I do not own any of the characters from the Rise of The Guardians movie, those belong to their respective owners. This is purely fiction, and it's just a little fanfic I wrote. ***

He flew through the air, unseen by most. Gently, he landed upon a tree branch, and froze a small puddle over. Touching his staff down, lacy patterns of frost spread out in swirls. They swirled right underneath a teenaged girl, causing her to slip. She teetered for a moment, and Jack sprang out to catch her. Forgetting, for just a moment, what would happen if she didn’t believe. The girl slipped right through his arms, hitting the ground with a painful thud. Crap, he thought out loud. She scrambled to get up, only to slip again on the ice. After trying several more times, she gave up and flopped down on the ice. Her long blond hair flowed around her head, partially covered by a grey beanie. Her jacket was bundled around with a tie, her neck wrapped in a scarf, fingerless gloves, warm boots on her feet, and tall socks poking out of her boots. Jack leaned over  her body, gazing at her closed eyes. He was so close, he could see the makeup dusting her eyelids. Then, her eyes opened, and startlingly green eyes met his.

“Can… can you… see me?” He questioned softly.

The girl put her hands down in an effort to get up. Finally, she succeeded. Taking tiny steps, she walked right through him. When they touched, Jack felt a spark of warmth, something truly unusual for him. He was Jack Frost, he shouldn’t feel warm. Who was this girl, who made him feel warm? She must be something special. Sticking her hands in her pockets, she began to walk away. He flew alongside her, following her.  She continued to walk, before jogging up a small flight of stairs. He watched her go in the door. Jack decided he could stand this no longer.

************************************************************************************************************

A/N: If anyone reads this, votes, comments, anything, I'll post the next bit. It'll be longer, of course. So... yeah.