im in love with you

beep! beep!

my eyes opened slowly and tried to adjust to the bright light shining down on me. when i had adjusted, i realized i was surrounded by several people, i couldn't make any of them out except michael who had bright blue hair now.

"she's waking up!" i heard someone say. "call the doctors!"

before i knew it i was being plugged into more machines and i could see clearer.

"halsey?" a soft voice asked. "guys please leave i wanna talk to her alone." i heard a door shut gently. "halsey, i don't know if you can hear me or not because the doctor said you'd regain hearing last, but i wanted to tell you i love you. not like a friend anymore. i love you how hannah snowdon loves oli sykes. im in love with you. and if you don't hear these words I'll retell you. I'll tell you so much you never forget it. you scared me like shit today baby and i don't know what i would've done if i lost you. i wouldn't be able to handle life knowing i could've tried harder. im sorry for what i said back at the house about ashton but there's something you should know." he paused. "that's for when you're awake. it's a long story." he grabbed my hand lightly and i squeezed it gently. "did you hear all of that?" i nodded slowly and smiled. "i meant all of it."

"thank you." i managed to choke out. my throat was sore and my insides hurt. "for everything."

everyone else had rushed in and bombarded me with news, none of which i actively cared about.

they all tried to avoid the why question.

visiting hours eventually came and everyone left except michael, even ruby and robin. I'm sure they're done with my shit, but I'm sure i could stay with Michael if they kick me out.

"i love you too Michael."

his eyes lit up like a child in a candy shop and he came over to me. he cupped my face and then kissed me softly. "does this hurt?" i shook my head. "is it bringing back memories?" i shook my head again. "good." he said then kissed me tenderly.

his lips moving in sync with mine, he slipped his tongue in my mouth and teased the top of my mouth gently, making me giggle. he broke the kiss.

"you have a cute giggle, i don't think I've heard it before"

"because i hate my laugh." i told him. "shut up and kiss me you fool."

he happily obliged and kissed me again, climbing onto the bed and hovering over me and caressing my skin gently. the kiss was sweet and chaste. i smiled against his lips as i was getting tired.

"What do you mean by there's something you need to tell me about ashton?" i asked curiously.

"it's not my thing to tell, ill make him tell you. and if he doesn't i will. but it's best if you hear it from him."

"oh," i was slightly disappointed. "okay, I've got to sleep now, I'm exhausted. go home babe." i insisted.

"home is where you are. I'll be here when you wake up."

i slowly drifted off to sleep and jolted awake after what seemed like a few seconds, screaming and covered in cold sweat. im surprised michael hasnt woke up yet.

i remember everything about that night. i know what michael was on about. ashton. that son of a bitch. i thought to myself.

the nightmare stopped me from going back to sleep so i went to the bathroom to wash the sweat from my face.

i got back into the bed and pulled out my notebook from under my pillow. i read over some lyrics i scribbled down a while ago and sung them.

"would you bleed for me? lick it off my lips like you needed me. would you sit me on a couch with your fingers in my mouth? you look so cool when you're reading me. just cause a little trouble. oh, you make me feel so weak. i bet you kiss your knuckles. right before they touch my cheek." i scribbled some more lyrics down and put my notebook down again.

"you've got a nice voice, what were you singing?"

"it's just something i wrote a while back. the song means alot to me, something close to me." i started tearing up for no reason.

nice one hals

"why are you crying baby?"

"im so lucky to have you in my life." i told him.

"you will always have me. even if we fall out, i will always look after you."

"i love you michael clifford."

"and i love you halsey frangipane."

-+-+-+-+-

a/n: i don't have an excuse for not updating, sorry.

anyways, I'm back now and that was a filler but I'm gonna try to make next chapter long and dramatic.

today i was on ig and i found someone who found my book under recommended and they love it, idk ur user but s/o to that person ily. they inspired me to carry on writing this as it made me realize i have people reading this piece of shit.

anyways, sorry for the long a/n: vote&comment, hopefully I'll update soon!!

love always

-anny'xo