Chapter Six

So I might make this sequel short but it won't be ending very soon. I don't know how many chapters I'm going to post before it ends.

Enjoy! 

------

Chapter Six

"I brought movies!" Camille bursted through Matthew's door carrying a bag full of movies and some snacks.

"Moobies!" Kyle ran in pulling his shirt up.

"Kyle, I'm sorry but you don't have any man boobs," Camille whacked him in the stomach.

"You know, you should really start locking your front door to keep crazy, nonsense people out." I looked over at Matthew.

"I totally agree with you," he squeezed my shoulder and walked over and greeted George and Kyle.

"He still has a nice butt," Camille whispered to me while he walked by, checking out his behind.

"And George doesn't?" I asked raising my eyebrow.

"Oh he does, just better than Matt's," Camille chuckled.

"Anyways, where's Jayden?" she asked looking around trying to find him.

"He was upstairs," I said uninterested. I guess I could be a bit nicer to him it's just that I still feel uncomfortable around him. But I should be more considerate that he left for a reason without saying goodbye. It must have been so tough on Tina and her family for losing her mom. Tina, his mom, was always such a softy and kind to elderly people.

"I think we should watch Easy A or Titanic or..." Camille announced.

"Why romance?" Kyle asked groaning.

"Fine, we'll watch 127 hours starring James Franco!" Camille waved the rented DVD box around.

"Sure or we could watch Disney movies..." I started to say.

"Anything but Disney movies," George said looking panic.

Camille started arguing with Kyle about the movies.

"Quite the keeper," I said to George as Matthew, him, and I stood by watching them quarrel.

"Well I can always count on her when the waiter gives us the wrong bill," he chuckled. I nodded my head laughing.

"Good luck man," Matthew patted his back.

"Women always think they're in charge. Once you get married, you can never be the same man as you were before."

"Who said we're getting married at such a young age?" George asked. I rolled my eyes as they talked about how women are control freaks and what not.

"What's going on?" Jayden came from down the stairs.

"Hey Jay!" Camille smiled. "Remember me?" She asked cocking her head to side.

"Camille," he nodded his head at hers and said hi to George and Kyle.

"Camille," Camille mimicked and stuck her tongue at him when he was out of hearing reach and not facing towards her. George gave her a disapproving look which caused Camille to flush.

"Where is Jackie and Chris and Fantasia and Garrett?" I asked.

"Jackie and Chris's relationship is over. They don't want to see each other or talk to us. Fantasia is on a date with Garrett." she sighed.

It was unexpected to see Jackie and Chris getting together anyways. I guess I expected them to break up later on but not so soon. I think they just tried it for the fun and not feel so left out.