✧Chapter Seven✧

A/N: I'm so sorry that I haven't written in FOREVER! So here's a chapter! I'm going to try to finish the story but it might take some time! Enjoy!

Chapter Seven

Matthew’s P.O.V.

It was utterly boring in the hardware store. I was anticipating for Sapphire to come over soon and have lunch with me. I just hope that she doesn’t bring that douche, Jayden, along with her.

The hardware store smelled like Home Depot. Just working in this store makes me feel like a manly-man with a big…

“So Matthew, I was thinking that we should eat lunch together,” a high-pitch girl’s voice said, interrupting my thoughts.

Her name was Chelsea and she was the most annoying girl I have ever met in my entire life and I have met a lot. She was clingy and she tried way too hard to be a slut. She would be pretty if she didn’t wear so much poop on her face.

“I’m sorry but I can’t. My girlfriend is coming to pick me up to have lunch together.” I emphasized ‘girlfriend’ so that she would get a clue and leave me the hell alone.

Nope. She was stubborn and idiotic.

“Well, I’m sure your friend wouldn’t mind! Just tell her you had change of plans!” She giggled obnoxiously, I mean really obnoxiously where I just want to grab her hair and bang her head against this register and take a saw and…

I’m getting way too violent here but you get the idea.

“I can’t Chelsea. I already have plans… and plans after that! Pretty much I’m all booked up on lunch for the rest of time I working here,” I said quickly. “Why don’t you ask Paul,” I pointed towards our coworker who looked like a pedo and was seriously digging up his nose with his finger.

She made a disgusted face and turned her attention towards me. She was about to lean on me when I suddenly move away, causing her to fall flat on her face. I wanted to laugh so badly but it would have been really rude of me.

She cleared her throat and pretended that nothing had happened.

“Chelsea, there’s someone waiting for you at the cashier,” I pointed towards this guy who obviously thought she was hot even though she wasn’t at all. But as long as she was away from me then I’m fine.

She pouted but got off my counter that she sat on when talking to me. I smiled and waved to her goodbye. God is she annoying or what!

I checked my phone and tapped my foot impatiently. Sapphire was taking quite a long time. I didn’t want Chelsea to drag me out with her to her lunch. Chelsea was about to make her way towards me when suddenly Sapphire came. She quickly looked around and saw me and smiled.

I was so relieved to find out that Jayden was around.

“Hey! Sorry it took me so long. I was persuading Jayden to eat with his other friends,” she came towards me and kissed me. I could feel Chelsea’s glare from behind me. She walked straight over to us and shoved Sapphire a bit. Sapphire was taken a back but steadied herself.

I frowned at Chelsea. She should not treat my girlfriend like that, ever. No one does and not even me.

“Sorry, I didn’t see you there. Hi, my name is Chelsea, a close friend of Matthew,” she flipped her red hair over her shoulder and smiled in a fake way towards Sapphire.

“Anyways Matthew, let’s go to lunch!” Sapphire said completely ignoring Chelsea’s greeting. I laughed and nodded my head.

‘Hold it! The manager says that you must follow your schedule exactly to the time. Matthew, you don’t get off until 10 minutes. Also, your friend can’t stall in here unless she’s here to be looking for something,” Chelsea sneered, crossing her arms.

Sapphire rolled her eyes. I could tell she was starting to hate Chelsea.

“Fine. I’m looking for some things. Specifically nothing that you need to know,” Sapphire said walking off.

“You know, she’s my girlfriend and you shouldn’t be rude to her,” I said to Chelsea, starting to loathe her. She just shrugged her shoulders and smirked.

“Bitch,” I muttered but loud enough for her to hear. She glared at me but suddenly wrapped her arms around my waist. I tried to pry her arms off of me but Sapphire saw it quickly. Her face started to become red and I knew that she was angry.

“You know what Matthew, go ahead and eat lunch with your co-worker,” Sapphire said slamming the pack of nails on my desk and walking out. I wrenched Chelsea’s arms off of me and turned around.

“Don’t touch me. Ever,” I gritted my teeth. I wanted to slap her but damn, she was a girl. Ugh, why can’t it be exceptional to hit a girl only when they are annoying little bitches who ruin your life?

“You’ll belong to me soon enough! You’ll see!” I heard Chelsea shout, sending a terrible shiver throughout me. Who does she think she is?

I ran out of the building, without telling my manager that I will be going for lunch. It wasn’t like he cared; he was probably having sex with Jessica in his office. It was pretty nasty when I caught them and I did not want to see him doing the naughty.

Whatever. I don’t care what he does, as long as he makes sure that the boss is paying me.

“Sapphire!” I ran towards her and caught her arm.

“Sorry, I was being a bit jealous,” Sapphire laughed drily.

“No, it’s my fault. I should’ve just stepped on her foot or something to get her off of me,” I said.

She turned around and hugged me. “Well, you need to try harder, you weakling,” she said and patted my cheek.

I smiled and caught up with her when she walked towards her car. We got in and drove to a place to eat.

“You know. I don’t like that Chelsea girl. She has a very bad personality. Maybe Jayden and her should be together,” I said laughing. I looked over at Sapphire, waiting for a laugh but strangely enough, she didn’t. She frowned and shook her head.

“I don’t think Jayden deserves her. She’s a bit… peculiar and a butt,” Sapphire said quietly. I didn’t understand why she was suddenly siding with Jayden. I thought she despised him but what happened between them when I was working?

I heard a vibrate from the cup holder. I looked down and read the message that was on the screen and what I read, hurt me: Jayden: “Let’s not tell Matthew, okay?”

******

A/N: So I'm sorry that this chapter is boring and unhumorous. I think I'm losing my funny side to me! D:

Anyways,

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN?

Love, Sam :)