Spectre Graphic Contest

♦ Flow of the game

1. Elimination rounds. All the chosen editors will compete with a prompt chosen from the choices I will give. After this, only 14 will be left. Why 14? Actually, di ko rin alam eh. Lels

2. One-on-one rounds. The fourteen finalists will be paired randomly, and will compete for 'one' prompt assigned to each pair.

3. The seven winners. The seven winners for each one on one round will compete at each other, with seven different genres accordingly. One by one, they will diminished. Like, from seven, they will be six, then another prompt, then they'll be five, and so on and so forth.

4. Wildcards. The losing seven persons from the seven pairs will also face the same challenge of the seven winners, except that it will be a pressure game, since for one week, from seven, they'll be one.

5. The finals. Until four persons will be left, including the wildcard winner. Then they will be given three days to complete a prompt the same with the others. Then the judges will decide.

♦ Interested?

To those who are interested, just pm me that you will join.

Sponsors, judges, pm me if interested.

Judges: Kaikura, tinkeobell and me.

PS. You can search the meaning of spectre kung di mo alam. Lels

♦ Spectre GC ♦

There are no rules. Wag mo lang ako sagarin.

I will give the prompts sa next update pag complete na ang sasali. Maximum of 28. First come, first serve basis.

So if you want to join, comment "I want to face the spectre."

Yun lang.

Lovelots~