♦• • Hades • •♦

Hadesa Greek god associated with regrets, riches, death and his realm, Underworld and also a judge of the dead

Prompt Title: 11:59 PM

Anonymous Name: Hades

Softwares: Photoshop and Topaz

Link: http://i.imgur.com/a7CrRol.png

Explanation:

Let me start with the characters, I picked Sehun for my male character and as demanded, Taeyeon for the female one. Then I rammed my resources chest for the fantasy like costumed models because I want it to be manipulated (to give the genre the precise feeling of horror-ish fantasy). So yeah, manipulated both their faces and blended it to the models visage. I did some other changes to Taeyeon's face for her to look like half-human, half-wolf, and Sehun to transform to a hunter. As for the background, I decided to use the woods and blended it with the moon stock to emphasize and show the time setting of the cover. I did some interpretations to the demands. The clock, as you can see, is somewhere in the chest of Sehun to make it look as if a necklace, because it will give more meaning than just slamming it in the background. The same goes to the wolf which is carried by my male character. Then I added fog effect and the blood, used the nude coloring to preserve the natural ambiance of the graphic. I did the trick to the typography and the finishing adjustments plus the topaz.

Synopsis:

It's a story of an era where humanimal exists (half-human, half-animal) but wolves took the reign to every continent and that made them the kings of underworld. But instead of being satisfied ruling their world, they wanted more power and that is to live for infinity-to be immortal. Persona, the daughter of the first king discovered a way to make that dream come true. According to Athael, the book of forbidden spells, the only way to acquire a life without an end is to drink a pure human blood, so the deadliest hunt of immortality swayed to power. Wolves started to hound children right before they were born and devoured them after. Humans became their prey and their key to everlasting life but then the chasseur came to life, a human organization formed to hunt and kill the wolves. Soon the battle took place, blood for blood, and flesh for flesh-the last minute is the last revenge.

Message: I don't really have much to say, just good luck and let's enjoy the competition. By the way, hi everyone! Haha!

♦♦♦

• He/she will get +1% in her final average because the codename he/she picked is one of the five lucky codenames.

• Judges, comment your thoughts.

• Audiences, you can rate his/her work from 1-10.