♦ Questions ♦

Here are the question you would probably ask.

Q: What kind of graphic will we do?
A: A Wattpad book cover.

Q: What size?
A: 512 x 800

Q: What will we add in the graphic?
A: It is already said in the previous parts but I'll repeat it again for you. The main genre is horror. Add at least 1 to 4 members of EXO and add other characters if said in the details I will give. Add opaque or any borders. Put the contest watermark on the bottom-left corner of the cover. Make the background and typo good because it is 10% each. Add the add-ons if said, and do not add quotation marks on the subtitle. On the author's name, put the username of any of the judges.

Q: How can I put opaque borders?
A: It's just so easy on PC. On mobile, go to Picsart, go to Edit, go to the borders, then make the Outer Border 0%, then press the Inside button and make the Inner Border 5%, then drop the opacity to 70% or to what you desire. But any simple border will do. Just do not forget to add it.

Q: Where are the details of the prompts?
A: I already gave the titles. You are going to choose one and pm me the title on FB (Sam Brondial) or here on Wattpad to get the details.

Q: What are the sub-genres?
A: The main genre is Horror, right? The sub-genre is the 'side dish' of the story. It is Horror yes, but the sub-genre is a bit of just the other genre 'except' the main genre.

Q: Who are the judges?
A: @KaiKaura, @tinkeobell, and @echoseraaah (me)

What are the prizes?
A: I'll update you guys when it's final.

Q: When is the deadline?
A: For the part 1, there's no deadline. It is until 28 persons already passed their entries. :)

Sending The Entries

Just send your entries on my Facebook account, Sam Brondial or here on Wattpad.

First come first serve basis on the anonymous names. Only get on the names I've given. That's also 28.