♦• • Hermes • •♦

Hermesa Greek god associated with travel, boundaries, theft, and messages

Prompt Title: Her Dark Innocence

Anonymous Name: Hermes

Softwares: Photoshop CS6 and Topaz Clean

Link: http://i.imgur.com/e96QRZu.png

Explanation:

First, the reason why I choose the prompt "Her Dark Innocence" is that I already had a synopsis of the title. At first, I didn't knew that I'll be using Wendy of Red Velvet. I was clearly shocked and fluttered. I searched in Google and Deviantart to find a picture of Wendy looking innocent and nice. I really had trouble looking for the exact picture of Wendy, but I thought, "What if I start looking for an EXO member first before Wendy?". So I did search for an EXO member, and I ended up using Luhan. Why? Because when I saw his 'Angel & Devil' photo, I actually remembered that I can make the 'Devil Luhan' erase, and change it to Wendy. After that, I had to make my own background. So I chose on looking on Deviantart, then bem. (Lol) After that, I made the psd, then I chose what fonts to use, then that's basically it. And I know that the textures that I used are kinda crappy. Well, I'm sorry. I don't have time taking other textures. I just used the ones that were downloaded on my lappy.

Synopsis:

Anjela (Wendy) is an eighteen-year-old girl. People say that she's just an ordinary one, but no one knows what does if she's out of sight. Both of them have mutual feelings for each other but what if Kiel (Luhan) saw Anjela killing someone in the woods? Will Kiel still like her or he'll just disgust her with so much anger? When Anjela found out that Kiel was there when she was killing someone in the woods, it was enough time to kill him. Even though that Anjela likes him she had to kill. Her secret shouldn't be found out. Will her secret be found out, or does she need to kill Kiel as well?

Message: Lame synopsis. Hahaha! So, I want to thank all the person who made the pngs in the cover, thanks to my bro who helped me pick what picture of Wendy that I'll be using. Good luck guys! :)

♦♦♦

• Judges, comment your thoughts.

• Audiences, you can rate his/her work from 1-10.